Giveaway [Line] One Year Celebration [Read Post #189]

this looks fun but there is too much words and its too confusing and i probably will forget fml :(

I condensed some things down, took out redundancies and made some things horizontally scroll-able so that it doesn't look to intimidating! Please join in 8D it will be fun~

If you're confused I can edit the posts to make it easier to understand just let me know.

Have you submitted your answers for scavenger hunt and zoomed in yet? You'll be missing out on some mushrooms and prizes if you don't!

Around 15 hours until submissions close for Zoomed In and Scavenger Hunt. Get your entries in while you can!

~Bump! Roughly 10 hours left to guess my mystery Amiibo and to submit Scavenger Hunt items!~

Submissions for Zoomed In Guess #1 have closed.
I will post results when I get home today.

Last edited:
Line Trivia is in 2 hours! Please PM me if you are still interested in entering the first round!

We just finished the first night of trivia :D

Join us for our second night of trivia on November 19, 7 PM EST! You can get mushrooms just for participating~

Last edited:
oo this looks fun! gj ^^

if I just want to join the general line group to chat, who do I pm my id to? :c

All righty! Sorry for the wait, got caught up with some thangs, but now I'm here~!
It's time to announce mystery amiibo #1 and post mystery amiibo #2!

And the first figure was........
METAKNIGHT!!!!!!
0jX749X.jpg

-The most common answer was Mr. Game and Watch, with a total of 7 votes!
I6dqOlJ.png
I6dqOlJ.png
I6dqOlJ.png
I6dqOlJ.png
I6dqOlJ.png
I6dqOlJ.png

I6dqOlJ.png

Out of the 19 entries I received for this challenge, only ONE person got it correct, and that would be Araie!
Congratulations! You are currently in the lead for the Pink Yarn Yoshi and also will be receiving a nice little chunk of Mushrooms!

For the other 18 folks, you all still get participation Mushrooms!!

Now I actually thought Meta was a piece of pie, but the entries say otherwise.
So now I'm gonna really take it light with this second amiibo:

BGhP526.png

Here's a little refresher on some basic rules!

-Submissions close Friday, November 20th at 11:59PM PST!
-One guess only!
-Submit to me via PM titled "Zoomed In Guess #2".

wow congrats Araie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the other 18 folks, you all still get participation Mushrooms!!

Now I actually thought Meta was a piece of pie, but the entries say otherwise.

thanks for the participation shroom! i'm amazed anybody got the right guess, when i looked at it i assumed you just didnt really want to give the yarn yoshi away!

Back