• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[LINE] Trivia Party!! - *Results*

Amichann

Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
le2AGYE.png

Rq6Stqj.png

Please send your LINE ID through PM to the one of the hosts to participate.

If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact any of our hosts.

Good luck to all of our participants!
ygG41FS.png
Fall is the season of harvest, with delicious fruits and vegetables ripe for picking. Just imagine what kind of dishes that could be made with them that would suit the season. A delicious stuffed mushroom casserole, a wild mushroom soup to keep your warm on the cold season, and some smoky roasted mushrooms? If you want a taste of those tantalizing dishes, then you better work hard in getting back the crops by participating in our tantalizing trivia!

In this event, your job is to answer the trivia questions that we have prepared. Get a lot of them right, and you?ll be awarded with mushrooms and other goodies. Get only a few of them right? Well, I?m afraid we don?t have enough mushrooms to feed everyone else. You have to be fast and smart in order to succeed in this event!
3NgJjKH.png
Day OneTuesday, November 17th at 7:00 PM EST
Day TwoThursday, November 19that 7:00 PM EST
Day ThreeFriday, November 20that 1:00 PM EST
QcsUEtl.png
v4CDoog.png

There will be 15 questions each day (45 questions in total)
v4CDoog.png
The questions will be randomized between three categories such as:

Questions regarding The Bell Tree Forums, Animal Crossing, and Video Games
v4CDoog.png
Winners will be decided after the last day, where those who answered the most out of 45 questions throughout the event, will be declared as the winners.
v4CDoog.png
Before the event starts, every participant will be invited to a group named ?Official LINE Trivia?. You will be invited by hosts to this group after you send your user ID to our hosts.
v4CDoog.png
We will announce when the trivia is about to start both here and in the group.
v4CDoog.png
We will then post the questions as group posts, where you will comment with your answer. Comments cannot be deleted or edited, so cheating by copying someone else?s answer doesn?t work here!
v4CDoog.png
The three participants with the most questions answered right throughout all three days will win the prizes.

Do not contact any of the hosts, cohosts, judges, or contributors to gain the upper hand / cheat in the festivals, bonfire events or confidential prize info otherwise you will be excluded from the event.
ITK7mBb.png
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
This event will be held in the LINE app. That means you need a LINE account to participate. If you?re not sure how to make an account, refer to below for how!
What is LINE?
LINE is a messaging application similar to kik, Whatsapp, etc.You can find more info on the main website here -> http://line.me/en/
The advantage of LINE is its easy use and stickers!

Donwload LINE for Android HERE
Download LINE for iPhone HERE
Download LINE for PC HERE
Download LINE for Mac OS HERE
The rest of the download links HERE

How do I make an account LINE?
First and most importantly, YOU NEED A SMARTPHONE TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT. Unfortunately, LINE does not let you make an account unless you have one. You can use LINE on different platforms (it has a PC app if you prefer that) but making an account requires the phone app.

If you do have a smartphone, find LINE on your app store, then download. It will ask you to input your phone number but don't fear! no one but you can see this number.

Afterwards, make your ID. This is similar to usernames and will let other people find and add you (This is needed for us to invite you to the group). Go to Settings > Profile > User ID and pick a name! Remember, this user ID is permanent so pick one you like!

After you've made an account, you can link it to the PC app (For more info, go here -> http://help.line.me/line/?lang=en and CTRL+F "How do I use the PC version of LINE?")
Feel free to PM our hosts if you need help :)

1. Once you have your LINE ID, send a PM to one of our hosts (listed above) with your ID. Please remember that the LINE ID is not your display name.

2. The host will then add you as a friend and invite you to the ?Official LINE Trivia? group, where the event will be held. Please accept this group invitation to participate.

3. You must be a member of this group before the trivia starts to participate. We will not invite members while the trivia is ongoing.
oflg5yG.png
Participation2
v4CDoog.png
First Place8
v4CDoog.png
Second Place5
v4CDoog.png
Third Place3
v4CDoog.png

First, second, third place for mushrooms are based on points earned at the end of each night. Participation is based on each night of trivia, giving a maximum of 6 mushrooms. First, second, and third place for the event exclusive prizes are based on the three with the most points at the end of the event.
EPwc8sZ.png
The event exclusive prizes for the winners are as follows:

1st - 2,100 TBT, and a LINE theme*
2nd - 1,050 TBT, and a LINE sticker set*
3rd - 350 TBT

*As the LINE store is region-locked and the prize provider is not located in US/Canada, some stickers/themes may be unavailable as a prize.
cRYvrWm.png

This will fill up as needed : )

QuestionAnswer__________

Last edited:
Do you think you have what it takes to be the ultimate trivia champ? Then join the Trivia Party today~

Hello~ We won't start till November 17 but you can register now ;)

This sounds fun! I'm already doing the scavenger hunt and amiibo zoom-in...I don't have LINE though so I think I will sign-up! :>

Just a reminder to everyone that the first day of trivia is on Tuesday, November 17th! It's a really good way to test your knowledge, and rack up a ton of mushrooms for some prizes!

All of the trivia topics are on things many of you are familiar with (Video Games, TBT, and Animal Crossing), so I encourage you to sign up!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just let us know your LINE user ID once you do and we'll add you to the trivia! :)

I PMed Ayaya! :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops I just looked at the time zones ;_; should I PM you instead?

Last edited:
Hi! :> This is probably a dumb question with an obvious answer...but I've never used LINE before...

Pertaining to this point:

"We will then post the questions as group posts, where you will comment with your answer."

What is a group post? :O and do you just respond like in a chat?

Hi! :> This is probably a dumb question with an obvious answer...but I've never used LINE before...

Pertaining to this point:

"We will then post the questions as group posts, where you will comment with your answer."

What is a group post? :O and do you just respond like in a chat?

Hi P e o n y!

Group Posts may be found by clicking the "Paper" in the upper right corner of the Trivia group. When you view the group posts, a comment section will appear where you can give your answer.
The reason why we decided on Group Posts versus commenting in the chat itself is because the Group Posts actually provide for a more accurate time stamp of when someone posted. Also, answers cannot be deleted or edited when commenting, so we are able to see who answered first correctly. It also allows us to document which trivia questions have been said a lot easier. Any discussion or questions during trivia may be held in the chat itself c:

We will do a couple practice rounds before the Trivia starts to make sure everyone is familiar with how it works.

Thanks~

Hi P e o n y!

Group Posts may be found by clicking the "Paper" in the upper right corner of the Trivia group. When you view the group posts, a comment section will appear where you can give your answer.
The reason why we decided on Group Posts versus commenting in the chat itself is because the Group Posts actually provide for a more accurate time stamp of when someone posted. Also, answers cannot be deleted or edited when commenting, so we are able to see who answered first correctly. It also allows us to document which trivia questions have been said a lot easier. Any discussion or questions during trivia may be held in the chat itself c:

We will do a couple practice rounds before the Trivia starts to make sure everyone is familiar with how it works.

Thanks~

Thank you! :> I saw the post in the group but I was still confused ;_; so happy there will be practice rounds ahaha...!!! :>

I'll join, hopefully I remember to join the other event too ;D my user is Haydenn (already in the LINE group anyway tho)

Last day to enter for the 11/17 trivia party! Remember it starts at 7pm EST!
I will accept sign ups tomorrow before it starts, but I highly recommend you familiarize yourself with LINE first c:

Last edited:
Back