• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Watermelon Appreciation Thread

on the cantaloupe squad cx

canteloupe is far outclassed by its superior cousin, the honeydew. let alone the super juicy symbol of summertime the watermelon!!!1

(ah but please no salt on that watermelon, that nasty)

i think this guy speaks for everyone in demonstrating an exuberance for watermel?n:

Watermelons are pretty yummy! :D It's a great Summertime snack, since it's filled with lots of water. Although it can be messy to eat (depending on how you eat it), it sure is a refreshing snack!

Omg that sounded like some sort of watermelon commercial to me xD

Last edited:
Watermelon is my favorite summertime snack, it's just so delicious and juicy that I can't resist. It's probably one of my favorite fruits ever.~

Watermelon IS pretty good!

Watermelons are the best and no one can tell me otherwise. They're like, my favorite part about summer and once I start eating a really good watermelon I can't stop. 🍉🍉🍉

im so hung over i didn't even realise this is a thead from 2015

thanx 4 bumping i guess

- - - Post Merge - - -

i prefer most other melons to watermelon though. canary ftw

for some reason a few weeks ago i was craving watermelon like out of the blue, but i wanted juice not the fruit, so i looked in the store for watermelon juice. there were tons of brands of it, but when i read the ingredients labels they all either lacked any watermelon at all (so they said "watermelon flavored" in small print) or they had watermelon mixed with apple, pear, and whatnots. dangit....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Happy National Watermelon Day!

hey waitaminute-- does Canada really have a national watermelon day??? do they even grow up there??? hmmm.....

Back