• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your favourite Wolf Villager?

Favourite Wolf Villager?

• Total voters

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Bells
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Lily
White Lily
I really love wolves, they're probably my favourite animal in the game too, and I was wondering who your favourite wolf villager is?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 324
Fang is my favorite wolfie and favorite male villager; he is just so adorable. ^_^ All the wolves are pretty cute though. :3

I love Fang! I sort of moved him into my town because I didn't want to void him, and I completely love him and his lopsided eyes <3

Ah I like Fang too, though I wouldn't say he's my favourite. I really like Wolfgang tbh, and I kind of want him to move into my town. XD For now I have two wolves, Freya and Whitney. :)

Chief! I once had him and he was really gentle to me. Also, he ended up being my Valentine, so that makes him even more special to me!

Wolfgang was in my very first original AC game. He was my boyfriend :)

I really adore Whitney. She's so pretty and have that cool vibe, so I can't help but like her out of all the wolves!

This poll isn't fair! I wanted to pick three of them! I love the wolves. All of them. But Whitney is my favourite, with Wolfgang and Fang being tied for a close second.

I have Whitney and Kyle in one of my towns and Fang and Kyle in another.

I said Skye c:
It was tied to Fang but I think Skye is a bit cuter :blush:
By the way, if the wolves face the screen and you can see their whole body, their eyes are kind of ew.

Kyle because he's like the only smug wolf. All other wolves are cranky excluding Freya, Skye, and Whitney.

Wolfgang, he was one of my starters and I loved him. I think he was the first villager I ever sold, but I got him back in my new town ♥​

Last edited:
Back