• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have/want to have more than one copy of AC:NL?

Do you have/want to have more than one copy of AC:NL?

• I have more than one copy of the game!

Votes: 62 56.9%
  • I only have one copy, but I want to have more than one.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I only want one copy of the game.

Votes: 21 19.3%

• Total voters
I have two cartridges with two completed towns in different themes. My bf gave me his copy as well so technically three.

I own two copies and use the secondary town as a cycling town, but may eventually restart that and turn it into a extension of my main town, or maybe a theme town

I have two copies, One physical and one Digital. I mainly got the second one for on-the-go stuff so I don't have to constantly switch my cartridges out

I have 2 and my sister has 2. I plan on having 2 to 3 more on top of the ones we already have. There are a lot of themes I want in a town and I want all of them to be separate themes!

I have one and my sister technically has two copies. She uses the other copy for cycling, although we mostly use it for holding our villagers now. I'm usually the one who's most active on the second copy though. It's not too hard to keep track of, since I only need to micro-manage it every once in a while. As well as get villagers out, but if it weren't for cycling but rather a town instead I'd probably abandon it less than half way through.

i have 3 copies, which is a big pain, but i still want like 2 more oml

I have one copy right now but I want another!
My copy now has a spring themed town, and I want another copy so I can have a fall themed town!

I have two physical copies and I believe I had a third at some point, but I gave it and my other 3DS to my sister so she could play.

I only have one copy bc I love my town so much haha, I had two for a little while because my game got really glitchy at one point and I couldn't play it so my sister gave me her copy because she never played it. I gave it to one of my friends when I got my game fixed though :)

I currently possess 17 cartridges (never had digital) 12 of which are active towns. I have given away at least a half-dozen of original and WA updates. Yes, as I have mentioned before, there are worse addictions.:lemon:

Back