Do you have/want to have more than one copy of AC:NL?

Do you have/want to have more than one copy of AC:NL?

• I have more than one copy of the game!

Votes: 62 56.9%
  • I only have one copy, but I want to have more than one.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I only want one copy of the game.

Votes: 21 19.3%

• Total voters
I have two, my second one used to be a cycling town (and I still use it for cycling villagers, I just didn't like the pressure of constantly having to cycle through instead of going at my own pace).

My main town is for all my pretty stuff at the moment, until I'm finished designing it. I love making towns and such so I love playing both.

I have three and it's too many lol. I only really play my main town regularly, and I just started playing my second town again after not touching it for months, but I know I'll never have the same attachment to that town as I have with my main. My cycle town I'm considering wiping and selling after I get a few more villagers out and give away the hundreds of hybrids/bushes I've been hoarding for no reason

I have two, I've mentioned it in one of the other forum posts but, to be honest, two is even a little much, at first my second town was storage and a trash place, but I felt way too bad for all my villagers, so I began playing it and since I'm basically "finished" with my first town, I found that when I began taking care of my second town and designing it, it was really stress relieving and fun (most of the time). It's just hard to maintain both with how busy I am, because I have to keep my villagers from moving out or getting a bed head, you lose track. But overall I love having two games, It's all I can have anyways, though more towns would be coolllllll... like making certain themed ones.

I have three, well two are mine and the third is sorted of borrowed from my son since he doesn't really play it. But he surprised me the other day by asking for it for a bit. Has not played it months and then wants to play with me. So I said sure but I made his town an all cat town like my other town is. So its sorta of mine now and he just borrows it on a occasion.

I also play all three regularly and probably would if I could get a fourth copy. Its that addicting for me. There is so much I want to do with different towns but I am limited. I am going to start landscaping my son's town now that I have all the villagers in place. My town of Caprica is done. That was my first copy but I list it as my second town. My town Infinity is an all cat town but its my selling and giveaway town because I have like so many sets and unorderables. I really have no room to put anything done I have so much stuff. Its all organized it my own way but still its probably heaven to some to have so many things.
Now with my son's town I get to work on something completely different. I hope to make a zenish town with a sort of modern feel.

I have four. Two are main towns, the other two I use for cycling, seasonal stuff, perfect fruits, etc...

I only have one copy. I want a second copy and so far I've bee trying to convince my older sister to get a 3ds and the game so I can use it to my advantage when she gets sick of the game

I technically own two. I have the game on my 3DS and I bought a copy for my husband's 3DS but he never got into it so he let me use his.

I just 1 more to make a cozy winter, snowy, super christmas themed town but probably not get another copy myself. Will accept if someone gives me a second copy as a present!

Although I feel like just one town is enough work, with the amount of villagers I'd like to have, I'll need 2 towns just to fit them all - especially now that you can buy their Amiibo cards to move them in right away. :eek:

Last edited:
I have two copies and that's definitely enough for me. One is my main town that I time travel in and play as a please (it's basically finished). The other is my non-time travel town that i just play naturally (although right now I'm TTing a bit because I'm trying to get the shops lol). I always end up playing one more than the other and my non-main usually becomes victim to serial resetting. But I think I'm done with that now. I love both of town maps and I don't think I can go through unlocking all the things again after this.

I have one and I don't really have the time to manage another town. I also don't want to work with another game.

I just bought another copy today for cycling. ;3; So one digital, one cartridge.

I have two cartridges. For the longest time, I only wanted one copy of the game but after a while I started to get bored of my town. I didn't want to restart though and lose four years of progress, so I caved and bought another one. At first I felt really guilty for spending money on a game I already had, but now I feel like it's probably the best thing I've done.

Back