• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's good, people.

Canned YumYum

Lowlife Scrub
Bells
Hey there. As can be seen, I am pretty new here. Introducing: Myself.
I'm not good at introducing myself, but let me see... Name's Mimo, I'm very much into music, anime, video games every now and then. I used to read a lot of books but then kinda stopped, I'm trying to get into it again. Hmm... I like learning new languages, currently trying to improve my Turkish. I speak a couple of languages already.
I never actually played a lot of Animal Crossing; the only Animal Crossing game I ever played was Wild World on the DS years ago. I actually came here because of one member who asked me to join, so here I am.

Well, if you want to know more or some details, feel free to ask me anything. Anything, I don't mind. I'm better at answering questions than at introducing myself anyway.

Regards,
Yum.

Last edited:
Hi! Welcome! I've played Wild World too. It was not my favorite, I prefer NL! I love your avatar, did you draw it yourself?

Ye hello! Very glad you came to tbt, this place is very fun!
Wild World is my favorite Animal Crossing game, so if you ever wanna chat about it, hmu.

Enjoy your stay

Hi! Welcome! I've played Wild World too. It was not my favorite, I prefer NL! I love your avatar, did you draw it yourself?
Thanks. I didn't draw it myself. I do draw sometimes, but it's mostly childish sketches, I don't colour them often either.

Ye hello! Very glad you came to tbt, this place is very fun!
Wild World is my favorite Animal Crossing game, so if you ever wanna chat about it, hmu.

Enjoy your stay
Thanks! Sure, will do.

Hey welcome to TBT forums. :)
Thank you.

see people did welcome you :rolleyes:
Took em long enough, kouhai. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back