• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite fast food chain

Tim hortons! More coffee than fast food but I get food there too all the time, my faaav!

I love Chick-Fil-A. It's so wonderful. Chicken wrap with waffle fries, and lemonade (or in summer the peach shake) so so good. One time I was sitting with some of my friends in there the last hour they were open, and a guy kept "accidentally" making extra ice cream sundaes and shakes, and asking us if we wanted them. It was great.

Mcdonalds and Burger King are my favs, but I barely have them

Subway I guess. It's the one I go in most regularly anyway (which ain't that regular really)

KFC is okay but I'll only really ever get anything from there if somebody else 'makes' me go, which isn't often.

I avoid McDonalds like the plague. I can't trust a place that puts gherkins on everything by default.

I've really grown to hate fast food since if I eat it, I feel like complete trash. But if I'm in a huge hurry and I need something, I'll usually stop at Jack in the Box for one of their breakfast sandwiches since they serve them all day. It's better than having some nasty "burger" from some other fast food place.

Ever since I found out that I had gallbladder disease I've had to avoid a lot of the fast food places I love. One of my favorites was going to Chick-Fil-A and grabbing a classic chicken sandwich with fries and a side of cheese sauce.

Last edited:
I rarely eat fast food, but when I do, I go to Culvers. they have the best chicken tenders and hamburgers around

The only fast food I ever get any more is Taco Bell but that's not that often... I'd go with Taco Bell anyway >_>

Nah, no fast food for me. I don't find it really tasty and I rather eat something healthy that I don't find tasty. My country doesn't even have an own fast food company so all chains would just be disgusting american copies

Last edited:
My state has so few fast food chains, just major ones.

My favorite is probably McDonald's. Always a staple. But it does depend on what I want. Certain places make certain things better.

Chick Fil A, Taco Johns, Dominos, & DUNKIN DONUTS ICED COFFEE

Does Greggs count?

I never heard of it, but can you order at the counter while you pick your table? Restaurants don't allow you to pick your table, and you have to order at the table and not the counter if you're in a restaurant. It's also not a fast food if it's a buffet. If Greggs is an order at the counter place, then it's a fast food.

Back