What’s your favorite Mexican food fast food chain?

most Mexican fast food is, well its American fast food actually. for example the authentic Mexican restaurants where i live typically call crunchy tacos "American tacos" on their menus, heh. I do like a chain called California Tacos to Go, i think it originated in San Diego, they have really good grouper tacos which i'm pretty sure are 100% american concept. Chipotle made me sick once so i stopped going there; of the 'big burrito' chains, i like Qdoba the best; i like all the hot sauces at Tijuana Flats. sometimes i get cravings for Taco Bell even tho i always regret it before i even finish the meal (the best things they have there imo are the chalupa cravings box, and the black bean burrito). I mean, taking a big plastic bag of thawed out pre-cooked "seasoned beef" and putting it in boiling water to heat it up is, well, kinda disgusting really.

i'm fearful that my favorite mexican street tacos vendor may have moved coz i havent seem his stand set up lately, but that's the only place that i've ever had real tortes, huaraches, sopes, gorditas, and tostadas for that matter.

Back