Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
Feedback
100% (53) +
Shiny-Eevee-pokemon-23952881-800-636.jpg

Hello! Welcome to the giveaway!

This cute little guy has been in my PC box, I considered just trading him or using him as a metagame trade, but it seemed better
To give him a home to somebody on here. I only know that its Jolly and has adaptability. It has no nickname, and its not my OT.

Rules for entry

1.Tell me an experience you had with a shiny pokemon!
2.Tell me your favorite shiny!
3.What's your favorite Eeveevoulution?

Entry methods!

1.Like this post(1 entry)
2.Draw a doodle of eevee! It doesn't have to be great, just show that you participated.(15 Entry's, once only.)
3.Send a VM to my profile saying "Eevee entry" (once per day.)
4. New entry method! Alright, Ryu made me get this idea, so if you bump this thread to constantly keep it relevant, you receive 5 entry's!(once every 12 hours!)

That's about it! The giveaway ends 8/31/15 Central time, I will use a generator to determine the winner. Good luck!
Sinistermark:40
Universaljellyfish:46
Neester14:31
Captain-cake:35
Ryu:88
Corrie:35
Bluepikachu:42
LuckyisLucky:46
Videogamefan101:41
Articfox5:38
Some call me Daniel:29
Math:46
Tina:30
Lucanosa:48
SeraphicOrder:40
White flamingo:38
Villager purchaser:37
Snowblizzard24:38
Karminny:13

Last edited:
Ok So
My first shiny encounter was a Shiny Gloom. I shiny hunted him for about 3 hours until i finally got him :3

I remember playing pokemon heartgold and when I reached ho-oh I kept resetting my game till I actually got a shiny ho-oh! 2 months later i lost the game.. lol. My favorite shiny would be Milotic, her colors are pretty and exotic (especially the tail). My favorite evolution of eevee is probably flareon.

My first intentional shiny encounter was when I resetted about a billion times for a shiny Chimchar in DP :p

I really like the look of shiny Haxorus, that intimating dino look plus shimmering black scales (I've wasted my life on breeding three, lol,,,) I also really like shiny Ampharos,,

Holy heck I love, love, love espeon! It's but adorable and killer but recently sylveon has become a very close second! (I just love tanks with alot of SpAtk power)

My fav shiny? Oh maaaaannnn uh Electrode. Odd choice but it's blue

My first shiny was when I was breeding for a shiny Froakie. I got in on my 19th egg! I actually gave it away as well

Glaceon is my fav, closely followed by Umbreon

My experience I had with a shiny Pokemon was when I was playing B/W 2 not too long ago and saw a rustling patch of grass on Route 7. I had not encountered any shinies before then since starting Pokemon with Diamond. I went into the patch and a shiny Emolga appeared! I wanted to catch it, but I looked at my items and didn't have any Pokeballs on me X.X

My favorite shiny would have to be shiny Charizard. I just love how it looks and the texture and color of it make it awesome to look at, especially when it's a shiny.

My favorite Eeveelution would have to be Jolteon. I love how fast it is and that it only has one weakness to ground, also that it can learn Thunder, Pin Missile, and many other cool moves.

I also liked the OP post :)

Oooh a shiny Eevee! I'd love one! <3

I remember Wonder Trading and ending up with a level 100 shiny Espeon. I love every Eeveelution but it didn't feel right to have that level 100 shiny one so I sent it back. I really hope I did make someone else smile with it.
My favourite shiny has to be shiny Zorua. The blue makes it look super sleek!
My favourite Eeveelution is Vaporeon! I love the mermaid design and picturing it swimming just makes me squee. >w<

I'm going to make a new rule that you can limit donate 20 TBT per day, I want people who have low TBT a fairer shot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

I was playing Pokemon Silver last year in the school cafeteria and I had to backtrack to one of the towers (forgot which one) to get an item and on the way I ran into a shiny Zubat. I started screaming because it was my first random encounter with a shiny and everyone was stark at me but I didn't care I was ecstatic the rest of the day.
My favorite shiny would be Ampharos because the pink looks really good especially when it's mega evolved.
My favorite Eeveelution would be Sylveon because I love fairy types

Oops sorry. :p You can go ahead and count the 50 TBT I donated to you as only 20 entries so it's fair. And keep the other 30 for yourself :)

Also a bump for this. Come and enter everybody! It's a shiny Eevee! :)

Last edited:
Oops sorry. :p You can go ahead and count the 50 TBT I donated to you as only 20 entries so it's fair. And keep the other 30 for yourself :)

Oh thanks! I'll put my sig as a donation!

lol for 50 bells you can easily get a shiny eevee and probably a shiny legendary or 2 along with the eevee

1.Tell me an experience you had with a shiny pokemon! The only one I've had was the Shiny Beldum distribute back in January, I think...
2.Tell me your favorite shiny! Shiny Gyrados
3.What's your favorite Eeveevoulution? Umbrion/Espion (I can't decide!)

I know but why is he overpaying the price of what eevee really costs? If he wants one he could easily get 2 or 3 for 50 tbt. Just saying lol.

Yeah good point, should I lower the TBT entry cost? I usually doubt the TBT value...

Yeah good point, should I lower the TBT entry cost? I usually doubt the TBT value...

Ehh I would just keep it as is. its all up to you. because when you think about it, someone could easily get their hands on an eevee for 10 -20 tbt. but you shouldn't change anything. sorry if I sounded rude by the way. It might be the way I type lol

Ehh I would just keep it as is. its all up to you. because when you think about it, someone could easily get their hands on an eevee for 10 -20 tbt. but you shouldn't change anything. sorry if I sounded rude by the way. It might be the way I type lol

Oh yeah its fine none taken.

1. In my old Leaf Green file I saw two shinies in one day: a Caterpie and a Spearow.
2. I don't think I have one? Shiny Sandslash is nice I guess
3. Vaporeon ^-^

Back