• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Native Fruit and Perfect Fruit

Dan716

Bells
Whats every one's favorite perfect or native fruit??????????????????????????

Cherries! I was so happy when I got them in my new town! Peaches are a close second though.

Peaches and apples. I have apples as a native fruit and they look so pretty perfect

i have oranges, which i didn't like at first, but i've really grown to like how the perfect ones look. perfect apples are really nice, and although i like the peaches, i prefer the normal ones over the perfect.

I like beaches as a regular fruit
and Apples as a perfect fruit
I am lucky to have apples as my town fruit ^_^

The cherries. I like how the perfect ones are kind of a gradient goldish-red. very pretty in all seasons

My faves are apples and peaches, especially the perfects ones. Luckily, I have perfect apples in my town and I also have Apple so it's perfect. The perfect apples remind me of both candy apples and lil stars ~

I don't really have a preference for native fruit, but perfect apples look so nice and shiny. Perfect apples are easily my favorite perfect fruit.

I love perfect cherries, oranges, and peaches. Pears are meh, and the apples look kind of rotten and nasty to me honestly.

I like both normal oranges and the perfect oranges ^^ they're also my rl fav fruit as well

Back