• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best Looking Villager Houses

monalu11

Member of Squirtle Squad
Bells
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I vote Mitzi and Bianca :D

(these aren't my screenshots)

tumblr_n63cweSLAo1toezpoo1_400.jpg

Too bad they turn into junkyards within a week... :(

Last edited:
I love Tom's house, I don't have a pic, but you could look it up xD

Flurry. Her house is crazy cute with all the regal furniture! (this also isn't my screenshot)
tumblr_mzmig5Reve1toezpoo1_500.png

Last edited:
Exterior wise I believe Skye's is my favorite that I've seen, just because of that shade of blue. Interior wise though I think Ankha's is pretty cool with the Egyptian theme. Not sure where she sleeps, but whatever. I like most of the villagers houses on the inside, though.

Flurry. Her house is crazy cute with all the regal furniture! (this also isn't my screenshot)
tumblr_mzmig5Reve1toezpoo1_500.png

I love everything about Flurry's home 'cept for that infernal music. I've never been a fan of Hypno K.K. ever.
I sent her K.K. Synth so hopefully she'll start playing that now.

But everything else about Flurry's home is gorgeous.

I like Phoebe's too. All red and stuff. Defs a fan.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Exterior wise I believe Skye's is my favorite that I've seen, just because of that shade of blue. Interior wise though I think Ankha's is pretty cool with the Egyptian theme. Not sure where she sleeps, but whatever. I like most of the villagers houses on the inside, though.

in the sarcophagus of course!

Back