• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which shirt is currently spreading in your town?

duckvely

ς(>‿<.)
Bells
Switch
1663-6750-7318
Island
Blueming
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Lily
White Lily
In my town it used to be a duck design I made since I put it up in Ables (I think at one time there were 6 villagers wearing it) but now it's the blue stripe shirt that I gave Scoot for his birthday (3 villagers currently wearing it).

What shirt is currently spreading in yours? If possible put if it was put in Ables first or a villager just started wearing it and the trend started. :)

i drew a shirt that is like an orange waiter uniform haha i like it on my villagers

I made a pikachu sweater that Blanche changed into ^.^ shes the only one so far but I'm hoping it spreads. She looks so cute in it

The default white dress shirt one. I haven't gotten around to making any clothing patterns yet so villagers are just doing their own thing.

Last edited:
the shirt tammy wears originally, (red jacket?) she was only in my town for a few weeks, but she definitely left an imprint. half the villagers are wearing that, two are wearing the pink parka, and the rest are wearing random shirts that i don't know the name of.

Marshal was, like, giving out the shirt he was wearing to all the girls. I think it was a red plaid shirt? And Peanut and Flurry both changed into one after having a conversation with him. They all proceeded to sing happily too. He's a lil player.

The scale-print tee. Last time I checked, all three of my Normals (Maple, Pekoe, and Daisy) were wearing it. Did they start a club?

I would have to say the Hot Springs Tee or a design I made thats pink. Avery and Aurora have been wearing the pink, Margie and Opal both had the Hot Springs Tee last I saw and everyone else is doing their own thing

I think everyone except Fauna is wearing a collection of stripe shirts I made and the most popular is the blue and white striped one

I think everyone except Fauna is wearing a collection of stripe shirts I made and the most popular is the blue and white striped one

Yeah I have Rosie and I think she's wearing a brown and white striped shirt that you made

I made a pink Hello Kitty shirt for the ladies and a kiss bandshirt for the men. But Kidd, Ken, Camofrog are wearing the pink the pink shirt and Gala is wearing the Kiss shirt. Lol

I was hoping Rosie would wear the pink shirt but she's wearing an ugly shirt Wolfgang gave her for weeks now

Last edited:
The ducky tank from Able Sisters has spread throughout my villagers in both my towns. I hate the thing so much, but I can't be bothered to change it myself. They will only find some other terrible shirt to wear anyway.

Olivia was spreading the floral knit tee around, but most of my villagers are wearing the black denim shirt now. I think the only villager who is still wearing the floral knit tee is Olivia.

Last edited:
its the green #6 & a shirt my brother made is starting to take over

I would say that 75% of my villagers are wearing the 5-ball shirt....thanks Peewee.....(#Peewee'sImpact)

Back