• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Share Your Entries! (Fire Festival 2015 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
While you must post your entry in the official Submissions boards in order to enter the contests, you can also post your entries in this thread if you wish to share them with everyone!

Keep in mind that it's your choice if you wish to use this thread or not and remember that this does not count as an official entry. You must submit through the official Submission boards to actally enter the contests.

This ought to get the fire going.
It can't be worse than this, guys.

HT5DlNDl.png

Lol no one wants to share there entries.

Their*

No one will have posted it yet would they? Unless their entry was rushed. The conests were only announced less than 24hrs ago

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I want to.. I am really shy about sharing the things I write with others >.< I've always been shy when it comes to sharing anything I have worked really hard on. Judging is the least of my worries, although it is a small one, but.. I don't know! But I do hope people decide to share ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

HT5DlNDl.png

Omg how fabulous

HT5DlNDl.png
That's adorable, my art is terrible.
It's just a sky and a Sun.
I did my art and writing, waiting on my photo till I go to Cornwall though

These are really cute. @_@ I'd show mine but my photograph is just really lame and my art hasn't been approved of as of yet. xD

Remember you've got an entire two weeks to submit, there's no need to rush things! :)

Great entries so far everyone! Make sure you're submitting in the submission boards as well. You can check up on your submission threads regularly to check if they've been accepted, or if there any problems with your entry that you need to resolve before acceptance.

Remember you've got an entire two weeks to submit, there's no need to rush things! :)

Great entries so far everyone! Make sure you're submitting in the submission boards as well. You can check up on your submission threads regularly to check if they've been accepted, or if there any problems with your entry that you need to resolve before acceptance.
I thought I might rush on writing and drawing, since I have no chance. But Photo I am really going to try hard on.

Looking at my art/flower again, I think it looks more like a petunia than a rose, lol.

Love that carousel drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back