• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Things you dislike a lot

I don't like those giant circular earrings. They look ugly and scary. Elephant ears are supposed to be on elephants.

There are a lot of things that I have a strong dislike for. My most disliked? Pickles and olives.

actually
my mom
and homophobes are a big item too

also schizophreniaa

There's a lot of things I hate. But to summarize them all, I mostly hate people who are intolerant, unfair, or hostile (or all three of them).

Last edited:
I hate bullies and people who think they are better than others and are full of ****

Being late to anything makes me so nervous. So most of the time I go to thing 15 minutes earlier than the thing is

annoying kids.. and parents who cant look after them for life

people who are glued to their phones

people who despite understanding a joke starts lecturing you about it :/

People who think they can be rude to people for no given reason
Coffee
Bugs that think it's okay to touch me
Being a girl with sensitive emotions

I really irks me when people use their own personal hardships as an excuse to treat others poorly. We all have our problems; it doesn't mean it's okay to belittle everyone else because you lack the emotional maturity to prevent your issues from ruling you.

I also can't stand to have my face or bellybutton touched. Like, please just don't ever.

My stepmother is one of the most evil people I've ever encountered. My poor dad. I hate her with a passion.

I really irks me when people use their own personal hardships as an excuse to treat others poorly. We all have our problems; it doesn't mean it's okay to belittle everyone else because you lack the emotional maturity to prevent your issues from ruling you.

Yeessss I agree so much.

Back