Things you dislike a lot

I don't like those giant circular earrings. They look ugly and scary. Elephant ears are supposed to be on elephants.

There are a lot of things that I have a strong dislike for. My most disliked? Pickles and olives.

actually
my mom
and homophobes are a big item too

also schizophreniaa

There's a lot of things I hate. But to summarize them all, I mostly hate people who are intolerant, unfair, or hostile (or all three of them).

Last edited:
I hate bullies and people who think they are better than others and are full of ****

Being late to anything makes me so nervous. So most of the time I go to thing 15 minutes earlier than the thing is

annoying kids.. and parents who cant look after them for life

people who are glued to their phones

people who despite understanding a joke starts lecturing you about it :/

People who think they can be rude to people for no given reason
Coffee
Bugs that think it's okay to touch me
Being a girl with sensitive emotions

I really irks me when people use their own personal hardships as an excuse to treat others poorly. We all have our problems; it doesn't mean it's okay to belittle everyone else because you lack the emotional maturity to prevent your issues from ruling you.

I also can't stand to have my face or bellybutton touched. Like, please just don't ever.

My stepmother is one of the most evil people I've ever encountered. My poor dad. I hate her with a passion.

I really irks me when people use their own personal hardships as an excuse to treat others poorly. We all have our problems; it doesn't mean it's okay to belittle everyone else because you lack the emotional maturity to prevent your issues from ruling you.

Yeessss I agree so much.

Back