Things you dislike a lot

People who think they're always right and never apologize. Nobodies perfect. Everyones wrong sometimes.

Men who think they are kings and too good to clean a dish or even pick up after themselves.

People who constantly take selfies. They want everyone to look at them ALL the time, because they're so dang gorgeous.

y not women to think they are too good to clean a dish or pick up after themselves

u sexist horse

- - - Post Merge - - -

Transphobes.

i suppose u could say that u r transphobicphobic

Thats almost the whole world tho

You're right. Everyone has been at least one of the three at least once, but I'm not the kind of person who thinks a person who is racist once is racist for life or anything like that.

If I were more specific, I'm mostly pointing at people who are truly racist, sexist, classist, or any other form of intolerance such as homophobic or anti-semetic. I also hate those who falsely accuse me of any of these because of my opinions or if I messed up when writing one post.

As for the unfair part, I'm looking at both corrupt people and organizations that run our country AND board members who are strictly biased against me while they don't care about the rules (like they say that it's okay for some members to react negatively and get rude if I posted an opinion, but they don't think it's okay if I do the same or if I am bothered by their reactions. I cannot respect the right for others to respond in flames because someone said something that they don't agree with).

You're right. Everyone has been at least one of the three at least once, but I'm not the kind of person who thinks a person who is racist once is racist for life or anything like that.

If I were more specific, I'm mostly pointing at people who are truly racist, sexist, classist, or any other form of intolerance such as homophobic or anti-semetic. I also hate those who falsely accuse me of any of these because of my opinions or if I messed up when writing one post.

As for the unfair part, I'm looking at both corrupt people and organizations that run our country AND board members who are strictly biased against me while they don't care about the rules (like they say that it's okay for some members to react negatively and get rude if I posted an opinion, but they don't think it's okay if I do the same or if I am bothered by their reactions. I cannot respect the right for others to respond in flames because someone said something that they don't agree with).

ah yeah but some people are like the super sweet irl and on the internet but i agree with you. I think 99% of companys are corrupt tho. The power get to their head.

- viners & popular phrases
DEEZ NUTS, watch me whip/nae nae, that was legitness, etc
- repeating sounds
like tapping, or making weird sounds
- egotistical idiots
- braggers
- bad comebacks

your mum, takes one to know one, i know you are but what am i? Like seriously, how old are you? 5?

- viners & popular phrases
DEEZ NUTS, watch me whip/nae nae, that was legitness, etc
- repeating sounds
like tapping, or making weird sounds
- egotistical idiots
- braggers
- bad comebacks

your mum, takes one to know one, i know you are but what am i? Like seriously, how old are you? 5?

Omg I agree with disliking all of those completely

Let's see... I've got plenty of things I dislike a lot, but few of them manages to be even more irritating.

Forced and poorly-executed literature classes: Before I argue with that, what I mean by literature classes only found on cegeps (in Qu?bec at least) consists of reading books and analyzing the heck out of them. Nothing else than that. Sounds good, right? Unfortunately, its poor execution is what suck almost my entire enjoyment out. The way the cegeps operate don't leave us with enough leisure to read the books without being preoccupied by something else, because you've also got a lot of other things to do as well. Speaking of which, why is this just limited to books? They got a far wider selection of medias to choose from than a century ago, yet they're somehow too afraid of using technology. The luck factor does seem to play too much factor on deciding if you pass or fail the class, simply because it depends a lot on how the teachers evaluate your works. If you come up with answers that are valid but the teachers either don't have the same ones or are just plain bad, you're highly likely being considered having "incorrect answers". And don't get me started about it making me a better citizen. It's actually far from that, because all you'd learn is how to produce a literary analysis within specific types of verbs. How does that affect on getting a job that doesn't require such skills? Aside from getting a diploma, it only affect a very small (if not non-existent) portion of jobs.

Bad drivers: If you're wondering why you're seeing/hearing car accidents often enough, it's because there are a lot of people who can't seem to drive properly. And they're everywhere! I often see drivers not using flashers at the right moments, overtaking peoples that ended up not saving much time and those who move far too slow for no apparent reason. And the worst drivers are usually the young adults or those who commutes to their workplace.

-children
-babies
-imbeciles
-people always on their phone
-slow walkers/people who just stop in the middle of a path
-cucumbers

Last edited:
when somebody is competitive with me when it isn't really appropriate (outside games/sports). Its a waste of time since with me bc I am not at all competitive in my life. Also just watching others be competitive/catty with each other.

Back