• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Quick update! IMPORTANT UPDATE!

lars708

Dutch PPCS Regional no. 1
Bells
Switch
3952-4112-1626
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lump of Coal
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
So i am not sure if should post it here but i'll do it anyway, i will notice it soon enough when i am not allowed to hahah!

Soooo some of you who know me also know that i am online a lot, not lately though and that is because of my 3DS which broke a month ago. I sent it to Nintendo for reparations and i have not got it back yet.... I am quite afraid that it got lost somewhere via the mail so when this is the case, i will get a new one!

That will also mean that i get a new friend code and i will update this thread as i get more news about it!

EDIT:

My Wii U is still in good state though, so any Inklings around here who wanna splat? (Or even kart if you prefer that hahah!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Upon closer inspection, the stage in my signature seems like a new stage or a beta version of Walleye warehouse! o_O Also those black and yellow line thingies does let inlings swim through here, which is not the case in the final game i guess....

UPDATE

It appears that certain parts of my upper screen are not in stock so they have to be manufactured first which takes a lot of time. I will probably get it back within 3 weeks they said! (I can not wait that long!)

UPDATE 2!!

I GOT IT BACK, WITH ALL THE DATA STILL ON IT. I WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY WITH ALL OF YOU GUYS! (So add me again if you delete me since i have all my friends still on my DS) I am also desperate for new Animal Crossing friends so any new people are welcome to add me too! (Please tell me if you do so i can add you back! :3)

Last edited:
Aww, It really shouldnt take that long to get it back.. Nintendo had mine back in like 2 weeks tops, you should have at least heard what they are planning to do (fix the system or replace it) by now.... You can check on the status with the number they gave you.. Good luck!!

Hope you get it back soon, having to start a new one from scratch isn't the best thing. :/

Also it looks like the crates moved on giant claws? That would make the stage so much more interesting!!!

Well, if you can find the company who does the repairs, try call or write them (you can always ask on Dutch boards or check their phone registry for it) and ask what's going on, or ask the Dutch Nintendo branch which company handles them and try getting it back.

Best of luck, and I hope you get your old one back, those can be expensive.

Huh, my WII console broke down once, Nintendo sent me a brandnew one, they said it couldn`t be fixed. Now thats service. So I`d recommend to stay patient, because when it comes to services, Nintendo is miles ahead of Xbox and Sony if you ask me.

Well, if you can find the company who does the repairs, try call or write them (you can always ask on Dutch boards or check their phone registry for it) and ask what's going on, or ask the Dutch Nintendo branch which company handles them and try getting it back.

Best of luck, and I hope you get your old one back, those can be expensive.

Yeah this one is the Smash 3DS and it would be a shame if i lost my Pok?mon data, when that happens then i won't be playing any 3DS Pok?mon games out of depression xD I do have a fully working Aqua Blue 3DS right now though but it does not contain any data because i transferred everything!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh, my WII console broke down once, Nintendo sent me a brandnew one, they said it couldn`t be fixed. Now thats service. So I`d recommend to stay patient, because when it comes to services, Nintendo is miles ahead of Xbox and Sony if you ask me.

Yeah it is not really Nintendo's fault, i live in the Netherlands and some other company fixes the devices for Nintendo.

I live there to, they sovled it pretty quick and they sent me a new one. :) I didn`t really pay attention to who did what though.

Yeah this one is the Smash 3DS and it would be a shame if i lost my Pok?mon data, when that happens then i won't be playing any 3DS Pok?mon games out of depression xD I do have a fully working Aqua Blue 3DS right now though but it does not contain any data because i transferred everything!

I see, hope it solves for the best part. Losing data always suck even if I was pretty lazy with that on my Vita conoles but I mostly started over or finished them 'in time' most of the times I did, so yeah. I can understand Pok?mon though..

Hey, Lars, hopefully you get your 3DS back soon. I'm inclined to say that it might be because of international issues in the mail, but even so... I'm not an expert on how the mail system works. I do hope that's the case, though, so that you won't have to shell out more on another 3DS.

I'd take you up on your Splatoon offer, but I just started yesterday and I'm by no means an expert at the game. Sorry. :/

Hey, Lars, hopefully you get your 3DS back soon. I'm inclined to say that it might be because of international issues in the mail, but even so... I'm not an expert on how the mail system works. I do hope that's the case, though, so that you won't have to shell out more on another 3DS.

I'd take you up on your Splatoon offer, but I just started yesterday and I'm by no means an expert at the game. Sorry. :/

Hahaha that is okay because the game usually put the best people in the teams with the worst people to make it fair hahah!

Well i'm glad you got everything back, and I have never added your 3DS FC yet. so I will. Do you have MK7 as well?

That's really great, I'm glad you got it back! :D And I didn't delete your friend code so I don't need to readd you.

That's surprising you got all of your data back as well! Congrats! ^.^

Well i'm glad you got everything back, and I have never added your 3DS FC yet. so I will. Do you have MK7 as well?

Yes! I also got both Pokemon games, Luigi mansion and Mario Tennis to play online! (And smash but that is pre installed on my ds so i thought you might know that hahah)

Yus. That's good. Atleast we can play now. Tomorrows my last day of school so bring on the fun :D

Glad to hear you got your system back. I just recently got mine replaced. :)

Back