• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are items non-permanent?

samsquared

飛べ
Bells
Switch
0358-4407-0607
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Christmas Candy
Yellow Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Orange Mote of Flame
Like, today I was trying to change my avatar, but the forum notified me that I can't upload an animated file as my avatar. As you can see by the very animated avatar I have now, I bought that ability, but are they supposed to be one-time use only? That is saddening if it is true!

As long as you have that feature, you can have animated avatars... so it is not only for one-time use ;o

when you upload an avatar the gif needs to be the same size as your avatar (either 100x100pix or 100x150pix depending on what extension you have), if it's not within these limits, then your gif avatar wont work and you'll need to resize it.

it's also possible you could've discarded it since i can't see your inventory, so idk if you still own it or not. You might need it to be active to gif, too, idk.

Last edited:
Back