• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hyogo's Requesting thread for his Gemsona + Ness/Lucas Fanart (Paying decently)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyoshido

Sometimes, he do miss
Bells
Switch
7830-5796-7006
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
User Title Color Change
Got over 3k TBT to spare, looking for some artwork of my first OC and favorite game character :>

I'm willing to accept Traditional and Digital artwork for paid commissions, Freebies are REALLY appreciated since this is the only piece of art of him I've got and people are less likely to accept IGB commissions, every piece I get will be loved and cherished.

But anyways, lets show the star of the thread himself!
68838ddce2ea91541998fa13333a362e.png
3Otdu+

Name: Tanzanite (Likes to be called "Taz" as a nickname, he'll only let people who're close to him to call him Tanzanite)
Eye color: Black, other colors on clothing should be obvious.
Eye style: [x] Similar to Lapis' eyes.
Personality: Protective, clumsy and somewhat emotionally strong.
Specific features: Boots have Tanzanite shaped holes on both sides of ankles on each boot (his Gem can move from one foot to the other) He uses this to protect his Gem from breaking if his feet are in danger.
Weapon: His weapon will be a pair of boots that can increase his general mobility and give him more skills in hand to hand combat (specifically in his legs, perfect kick boxer) along with making his general defenses more improved, however this all comes at a big price, His boots are his weak spot if he's in a defenseless state, if you catch Tanzanite off guard or when Taz is at a pause (more or less when he's not attacking) It's easy take advantage of him, Tanzanite must always be on an offensive battle style to keep fighting.

He's been made collab like by me and Computertrash, I came up with ideas, clothing and gem/weapon, Computertrash doodled it all together and threw extra ideas and designs so I'm really thanking him here for his work to make this a reality, without him, I wouldn't be able to have something to call my own OC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
C1xWW+
Additional choices (Fanart)
------
Ness [x] [x] (Art by Bitterlings)
Lucas [x] [x]

Specific details
-For Ness and Lucas to have their body proportions like they do in Smash and the Eathbound series, call it "chibi" if you will
-Same goes for the eyes, if you want to put some sort of hue on the eyes, Purple for Ness & Blue for Lucas

I think that's all for now, woop woop!!

Last edited:
he's so cute im gonna peee

i cant draw him tho, not for a little while,,,,, but i hope you get offers c:

maybe his weapon could be this?

1083_3845_med.jpg

since tarzanite comes from africa! this is an african club weapon !

whooo you finally have your own oc! congrats!
what a shame that I already started with your request, otherwise you could have changed it to your new oc ;-;
boots as weapon? That sounds so cool haha. Maybe there could be ropes in it, and by pressing a button they squeeze out? Idk for what kind of thing he could use that but anyways xD Or it could produce air and then he could fly? as for design, I would design it sci-fi like, with lots of buttons in different colors on it. maybe also a small monitor on it? kinda a supercomputer? a nuclear bomb?! or there can come poison out of it? [insert other torture methods in here] ummm ok my ideas are getting weirder and weirder. I stop now :x

he's a cutie <3

also when you mentioned his weapon was a boot
I just imagined him taking it off and angrily throwing it at someone

Last edited:
starts sweating

oh no hes cute..,,,whee ze

i dont even watch this show but im so proud of ur first OC man. good job. if i ever scrounge up the ability to draw ever again i might doodle him qvq

I dREW THIS ON A POST-iT

r i p

image.jpg

****ing camera wouldnt focus, sorry
//dies internally

Last edited:
I've never drawn males, ever. But I gave it a shot!
dXmJDTP.png
I'm practicing with digital so you can take this as a freebie ; u;

Last edited:
Hoo boy, I go to sleep and I am welcomed with such nice posts! Thanks everyone!!

he's so cute im gonna peee

i cant draw him tho, not for a little while,,,,, but i hope you get offers c:

maybe his weapon could be this?

1083_3845_med.jpg

since tarzanite comes from africa! this is an african club weapon !
Naaaw thank you, It's nice enough knowing you'd consider drawing him! :>
It does make sense to use a weapon based on the stone origin but I've seen many Gemsona's that use Swords/Clubs/Spears and Staffs, gotta play it unique y'know!!

i can try ; u ;
woop woop!! :>

whooo you finally have your own oc! congrats!
what a shame that I already started with your request, otherwise you could have changed it to your new oc ;-;
boots as weapon? That sounds so cool haha. Maybe there could be ropes in it, and by pressing a button they squeeze out? Idk for what kind of thing he could use that but anyways xD Or it could produce air and then he could fly? as for design, I would design it sci-fi like, with lots of buttons in different colors on it. maybe also a small monitor on it? kinda a supercomputer? a nuclear bomb?! or there can come poison out of it? [insert other torture methods in here] ummm ok my ideas are getting weirder and weirder. I stop now :x
Naw that's all good, You'll do an amazing job on Lucas so that's something to look forward to!
Crystal Gems in the show aren't all sci-fi except for the Homeworld Gems and since mine's more based on the Crystal side (They're the good Gems) it wouldn't work all that well o: However the whole producing air to make higher jumps and such is a good idea!

he's a cutie <3

also when you mentioned his weapon was a boot
I just imagined him taking it off and angrily throwing it at someone
Thank! :>
That could be something actually, I mean, not something he'd do in battle but it could be something!

one gemsona please.
ur already ur own gemsona, just look at that hat! It's covered in gems!!

pls dont pee all over hyogos thread

i will draw ur gemson like i did for that lapis pic i drew recently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, ur right, I wouldn't like to be pee'd on 8(
And omg DUDE BRUH, that's too nice srsly!!

starts sweating

oh no hes cute..,,,whee ze

i dont even watch this show but im so proud of ur first OC man. good job. if i ever scrounge up the ability to draw ever again i might doodle him qvq
Nooo ur cute, thanks tho!!
Teehee, Computertrash is to blame for making him look so cute, I just did the clothes and Boots really :'D! And aw, I hope you feel better soon yo!

I dREW THIS ON A POST-iT

r i p

****ing camera wouldnt focus, sorry
//dies internally
rip beary, u will never be forgotten ;'( That draw is nice thoughhh! Thanks! :>

i couldn't resist ahah

Sorry it's just a messy sketch! Maybe I'll work up the motivation to redraw and actually colour someday :p
We all couldn't resist really, throwing boots is a strong tactic B)
Naw naw! Thank you for the Sketch!! :> I hope your motivation levels come back up soon!

I have a minute left before my break ends, but HUBBA HUBBA WHAT A HUNK! >:9
( ・ิ‿・ิ) Thanks for compliments Azuuu!! I bet my sona would go Hubba 4 u 2!

I've never drawn males, ever. But I gave it a shot!
dXmJDTP.png
I'm practicing with digital so you can take this as a freebie ; u;
That's lovely! Thank you! I hope you're proud for drawing males now! :>

Thanks for the love, guise ヾ(*?∀`*)ノ

I've also been thinking to make his boots do the following when he activates them

-Increased Mobility and Parkour skills
-Increased Stamina
-Able to kick faster than he normally can
-More damage resistance everywhere except boots
-However he is weakened if Boots take damage and cannot defend himself

I'm possibly going to make him more of a fast melee fighter who specializes with kicks, more like a kick boxer if you will, the feelings from most of his body go into the boots to last longer in battle, assuming the opponent doesn't aim for the boots, but the feelings also power up his kicking abilities but coming at a great cost too.

I dunno, it's more of a brainstorm personally, you guys are still able to suggest things if you'd want to.

Last edited:
I've also been thinking to make his boots do the following when he activates them

-Increased Mobility and Parkour skills
-Increased Stamina
-Able to kick faster than he normally can
-More damage resistance everywhere except boots
-However he is weakened if Boots take damage and cannot defend himself

I'm possibly going to make him more of a fast melee fighter who specializes with kicks, more like a kick boxer if you will, the feelings from most of his body go into the boots to last longer in battle, assuming the opponent doesn't aim for the boots, but the feelings also power up his kicking abilities but coming at a great cost too.

I dunno, it's more of a brainstorm personally, you guys are still able to suggest things if you'd want to.

omg i was thinking like he'd be a strong fast guy and in addition to stomping everything into the ground, he'd have nice hand to hand combat skills as well

meanwhile calcites like i have a sword and ill punch you in the face i dont give two shi.ts

eee
crystal gems in the show? Homeworld gems?
This is about some kind of tv show? o-o
Sorry, seems like I don't know that show...

omg i was thinking like he'd be a strong fast guy and in addition to stomping everything into the ground, he'd have nice hand to hand combat skills as well

meanwhile calcites like i have a sword and ill punch you in the face i dont give two shi.ts
Yeee boi, It makes sense to make him go sanic speeds!!

eee
crystal gems in the show? Homeworld gems?
This is about some kind of tv show? o-o
Sorry, seems like I don't know that show...
It's called Steven Universe, it's really great! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back