• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pen-pals! (This is probably a long shot...)

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So for the longest time I have been hoping to find a good pen-pal! I have tried numerous sites meant for just that and everything and have never gotten a single person who wanted a real life pen-pal... I really want someone who is over 18 (since we would be exchanging addresses) with somewhat similar interests, I want to write real letters back and fourth and maybe send each other little things here and there, pictures small items, who knows!

Some of my interests are: art, Witchery, writing, sculpting, ACNL, Skyrim, gaming in general, spooky things, cats, zombies, Spongebob, scary movies, nature, Gravity Falls, body mods, Over the Garden Wall, dead things, animals in general, rocks, collecting, cartoons in general, tattoos, Halloween, rainy weather, the ocean, collecting things... a ton of other stuff I can't think about right now, but hey, we'll have loads to write about!

I don't care what gender you are or identify as, or what age you happen to be, as long as it is over 18 as I wouldn't be comfortable writing to anyone younger, even with parental permission. I am 21 myself. I don't mind if you live near to me or far away, even in a different country(in fact that is encouraged!) I am in California BTW.

I know this is probably a long shot but it's something I've wanted for a really long time (and I am talking years here..) If anybody is interested please either post on here what some of your interests are or PRIVATE MESSAGE me your address. (If you're naive enough to post your address blatantly on this thread, publicly, then I probably wouldn't want to be your pen-pal sorry...)

--I am bringing this back because I still want more pen-pals, I found two people on here that I have been writing and I am nowhere near satisfied!--

Last edited:
That could be fun!

I'm horrible at writing back, though. I always mean to... and then it just never happens. I'd probably be a crap penpal. But it might be fun to try anyway :)

Totally. If you'd like to message me your name, age and adress I'll send you one soon. :)

Bumping this to see if anyone else is interested, I am not going to limit myself to one if I can help it!

I'd like to be a pen pal! Though I'm not sure exactly how to send things internationally...you live in America, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not over 18, mind...but I do really want a pen pal! It's on my bucket list, as it happens xD

I'd like to be a pen pal! Though I'm not sure exactly how to send things internationally...you live in America, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not over 18, mind...but I do really want a pen pal! It's on my bucket list, as it happens xD

I do live in America yes, but I am just looking for adults, since giving out addresses to strangers on the internet and stuff is not something someone who isn't an adult should be doing anyways.

I wish it was (still?) a thing. When I was in the third grade I was in a program where we got a random pen pal and sent letters to them and it was fun but I stopped for some reason.

I remember I tried to have a pen pal in the US when I lived in India... I'm pretty sure both of us would've spent a whole ton of $$$ on stamps >.<

lol im in utah. 21, collects gemstones b/c charkas man, likes art.
but really, why would you wanna have a penpal that is probably only like a 12 hour drive away if that lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i guess i could send you a rusty rock from my backyard lol

lol im in utah. 21, collects gemstones b/c charkas man, likes art.
but really, why would you wanna have a penpal that is probably only like a 12 hour drive away if that lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i guess i could send you a rusty rock from my backyard lol

Lol.. and I can get you some manure from the flower lots. Best of luck though! Sounds fun but my living situation is crappy af so I can't really do it.

That might be neat! If you are interested in sending someone a letter to your neighbour to the North, I am from Canada XD I am also 24. :) I LOVE Skyrim. My cats are named J'zargo & M'aiq the Liar. ;) Send me a PM if you want to exchange addresses!

ooh this is cool ! :)
i used to have a pen pal & it was super exciting getting handwritten letters in the mail. we used to send each other cute cards and stuff too it was just lovely ;w; kinda wish we still talked ://
good luck though!

Going to probably send out the first batch of letters in a few days when my post office is back open, sadly it's closed all weekend so I wont be able to get stamps till then. But I am currently writing them all up on my adorable little stationary I just bought. =D So excited!

Is it still ok to join this? I've been wanting to find someone who will do this! :D
Me and a friend of mine did it for a while but for some reason she's stopped.
I live in the UK but we should be able to send letters, right? I'm also 25 so I think I pass the 18 part. Lol
Just a warning though. I have VERY messy handwriting.

If it is ok to join then just give me a pm and I'll send you my address. :)

Last edited:
Is it still ok to join this? I've been wanting to find someone who will do this! :D
Me and a friend of mine did it for a while but for some reason she's stopped.
I live in the UK but we should be able to send letters, right? I'm also 25 so I think I pass the 18 part. Lol
Just a warning though. I have VERY messy handwriting.

If it is ok to join then just give me a pm and I'll send you my address. :)

I just sent you a message ^u^

Back