• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If The Bell Tree Forums Closed What Would You Do?

Find another forum.

Or just screw forums off entirely and do something else with my time.

Move on to a new forum, which will probably happen anyway due to my inevitable perma ban.

Last edited:
I honestly dont know what i would do! I am not the most active poster, but lurk daily. Its the perfect place for a little 10 min break throughout the day. Its one of my daily stops when i need a mental break from office, life. :)

the life continue going... save more time and put into my business..

Probably start adapting to a new life and stay unglued to the internet, which I have been trying to do.

I'd agree with some of the others about finding another forum. It isn't too hard to do so and if the search fails, there's always more productive things to do anyways, like reading.

Move my trading to tumblr.

I spend a little bit of time here, but I'm not that emotionally invested, idk. It wouldn't change my life in any measurable way.

Probably go back to managing MMO guilds or modding another forum. bleh.

I'd be pretty broken up if TBT closed too, made all of my really good friends here.

move on with life

this is the only forum I use and I don't even use it as much anymore lel

Back