• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokemon Rumble World

Lancelot

Epic
Bells
Switch
5782-2975-9876
Gold Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Gold Trophy (First Place)
の
Gold Super Mailbox
Golden Easter Egg
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Orange Mote of Flame
Ahead of it.s release worldwide tomorrow I decided to make a thread dedicated to the new Pokemon Rumble game as I have yet to see one.

Disscuss anything to do with the game in the comments

i just downlaoded it

i've only played the old game on the 3DS (super pokemon rumble?? i forget the name) which i enjoyed, but im not liking the $$$ thing on this game, hopefully it's easily avoidable

REleases tomorrow in Europe I believe

Played it for a little while today, pretty darn fun. So far getting jewels to progress in the game hasn't been too hard, plus you get quite a few levels for each hot air balloon you buy.

I'm diggin' it.

Being my first rumble game I very much enjoying it :)

Maybe I'm just being dumb but I have no idea how to get additional gems. I bought a balloon, played once and am now stuck playing the waiting game.

Edit: ok, I got some more diamonds. This is pretty fun!

Last edited:
I'm liking it so far, haven't caught anything super impressive yet, but the Rumble Blast games are always fun :)

Dear god what happened to regice

378.png

It's a pyramid.

Its the only 3ds game i played today, its a lot better than shuffle.
Also, Oddish is so adorable in the game!
zlCfzTOXdocHZVeF9G.jpg

Last edited:
I was worried this game would be really restrictive with its currencies but it isn't too bad.

Must the game give me 3/4 worlds with a really awesome pokemon and 3 stars, but still continue to send me to the normal world with no stars.

It's pretty decent, I think I like it more since I lost Rumble Blast a while ago, and this is pretty close to that.

I kinda wish that they made the Rumble U figures came back and had a use in this game though.

I would never spend money on Shuffle but I could see myself buying some diamonds on this game.

I am downloading it now. I was a bit put off from the idea of in game purchases but hopefully they are too essential for gameplay

I just realized what some of the sounds were from: Pokemon Ranch. Spent a while trying to get my head around why these sounds were familiar. Especially the sounds when you press R on favoriting balloons.

I downloaded it today, and it's a really good free-to-play game! I was actually sort of excited for it after its announcement in the Nintendo Direct since I enjoyed Rumble Blast, and i'm glad to see that it's a pretty good free-to-play game. It's still annoying how I have to save up diamonds over time and then I can use them to do more in the game (i'm not going to buy any diamonds with real money in this game), but I still like it. It works well as a free-to-play game since you can play it in small bits and get benefits with streetpass/spotpass. Also, it's WAY better than Pokemon Shuffle, in my opinion. Shuffle got really boring really fast, and it had WAY too many tutorials when you first started.

I just realized what some of the sounds were from: Pokemon Ranch.

I thought that the sound effects were from Pokemon Channel on the GameCube. As soon as I heard them, I immediately remembered them from Pokemon Channel. I never played Pokemon Ranch, but I guess they also used the sound effects from Channel in Pokemon Ranch.

Back