• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When should you feel guilty for killing zombies?

Never, because they are pretty much always trying to kill you.

Never. Even if they're loved ones you're at least putting them out of their misery.

Always, you're basically killing a person...that's dead...and trying to kill you...
what was my point again?

Before they've turned; if people are capable of being infected. I don't think I could mercy kill would-be zombies.

You should feel bad about killing Zombies when your constant purchase of Zombie related things causes and over saturation of Zombie media and a flood of awful Zombie games on Steam, causing Zombies to get boring and making older fans of them sick of seeing them.

But really, I wouldn't feel guilty. They're no longer who they used to be, they're something that's trying to kill me. Cut their friggin' head off and be done with it. I have no time for people crying that they have to sledgehammer their mum in the face in my Zombie survival party.

To even get into my party you have to pass a test where you kill a zombified loved one, just to prove you won't break down into tears when you have to do it later and cause me to get bitten because you were soft.

It's like when the mice run into yer house during the winter and at first you think feel guilty cause they're like cute...and alive. But then they start eating yer ramen and then reproducing to the point where you are forced to take care of the problem before they completely disrupt everything.

Basically yer doomed emotionally if you get rid of them and doomed physically for keeping them around (which later becomes emotionally stressful.) Anyways, that's how I see zombies.

Well... it's kill or be killed, so do what you gotta do. The only reason to feel guilty would be if you killed someone you loved PRE-turning, or if it was a pet or something like that. Otherwise, I guess it's really easy to say that since it's no longer your loved one after they turned, it shouldn't be difficult at all... but I think if we were actually in that situation, it would be a lot more difficult to deal with. At least at first.

You should feel bad about killing Zombies when your constant purchase of Zombie related things causes and over saturation of Zombie media and a flood of awful Zombie games on Steam, causing Zombies to get boring and making older fans of them sick of seeing them.

Bless. It's so incredibly boring now.

If it's a loved one, definitely.

However, if it's somebody I knew and hated, I will happily SLICE THEM TO PIECES now that they're a zombie it's OK and I get pleasure out of it muahahahaha

(Gosh I'm so sadistic O.O)

Last edited:
You should feel guilty if the zombies in question are fully aware they are killing, but unable to control it.
O/ you know of a known cure.

BUT if you are near death, no way out, the killing is justified.

walking-dead-governor-shooting-gif.gif

Last edited:
Back