• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon whose Genders were NOT What you Expected

This isn't the point!!

The point is you have to talk about what genders of the Pokemon you never expected. Like the Macherie issue. And MayorEvvie, you are such a troll, you need a PERMABAN!!

Teh Rules said:
Do not use the report system to make demands, sarcastic remarks, or unnecessary reports. This is considered Report Abuse and can earn you an infraction alongside removal of the report feature for your account.
No joking about banning unless it's banning Justin.

Solosis's evolutionary line in general. That thing just seems like it should be genderless to me.

EVERY. FREAKING. EEVEE. IS.A.BOY.

Okay, rant over, it just took me like 2456092123835382983 hours to catch a female. All I wanted was a female Sylveon. Got nothing against femme boys, just wanted a female sylveon for myself.

I always found a female Mr Mime really funny. I used to nickname it Ms/Mrs Mime because it always bothered me xD

Yea bcos how dare a boy be pink and sing and a girl be a body builder...

To me its less about being a body builder and more that it's obviously designed to look like a human...Female bodybuilders still have ****.

Last edited:
Plusle and Minun should be boy and girl.

I don't know which I think should be which, it just seems like they should be two different genders rather than two entirely different Pokemon.

Back