• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many badges do you have?

LaBelleFleur

🌼
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
3227-5763-5995
Island
Honeylune
Rotating Fool's Egg
Spring Sakura
Classic Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Blue Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
I wanted to add my badge count to my signature, but it made it too tall, so I'm posting it here instead. xD

How many badges do you have? Do you work towards collecting badges, or do you just wish Phineas would disappear forever? If you collect badges, which ones are you currently working on? I'd love to know. :)

Here is my badge count:
lANxoka.jpg
Instructions to take a screenie of your touchscreen here.

I'm currently working on the Re-Tail, Dream Suite, and travelling badges. ^^

I think I have 42 badges total, but I don't remember how many unique badges I have.

I'm missing the turnip and traveler badges altogether. mostly silver badges now, got 6 gold ones.

image.jpg

This picture was a while ago so it's been slightly updated. I have the gold dream badge, gold bug catching one, and gold balloon popping one now.

I've been working on the gold fishing badge, then I will later move onto the gold diving. I'll eventually get around to the traveling and visiting badges maybe during the summer since I haven't had the time to trade and sell in a while.

I'm also really looking forward to Phineas getting his butt in my town to give me the badges because it's annoying having to catch fish when I don't need to anymore!

Hopefully I can finally get silver for the streetpass. I've been getting more hits now that people have gotten back into the 3ds games with pokemon, Kirby, smash bros, and majora's mask which is should be pretty nice aince that means I might get it sooner and won't have to wait a whole year like I did for the bronze...

Also if you want the your image to be in your signature, you could always just put it in a spoiler like I did with my stuff. It's saves tons of space so you won't go over the height limit.

I have gold on everything except five of them.

I have silver for the 5000 Fish Caught, 1000 Seafood Caught, and Island Medals.

I have bronze for the weeding badge.

I don't have anything for the Streetpass badge. XD

I have all badge after play 1,700 hrs. :rolleyes:]

That's AWESOME! Congrats!! What a fab achievement, I'm soooo jealous, lol.

I have my badge collection almost complete, with 3 gold badges and one silver left to get: diving & fishing gold, island tour gold, and streetpass silver and gold.

Last edited:
17 gold-, 2 silver- and 4 bronzebadges.
Still missing the letter writing-badge. Yeah, I'm ashamed...

I have 2 bronze and one silver :D I just resett so lost all the badges I had. I'm excited to get more badges, it's fun challenges I think! Though the streetpass one I'm not very excited about as I'm living in the middle of nowhere :(

I have all the gold badges except for 2 silver ones (Medals on the Island & Streetpassing). I'm working on both of them but it will take some time to get from 1,500 medals on the island to 5,000 and 300 streetpasses to 1,000. I will get there... someday.
Good Luck to everyone & myself.

I have the amazing total of... 4 badges! I only reset last month, and I haven't really been working to get any yet.

My approach to the badges so far (all the way back to 2013) is just to get them when I get them. I might work for some of the ones I know I can get at a later date though. Although I can't really see myself getting the streetpass any time soon, even the bronze . Unless I ever visited somewhere where it happens a lot? Would London be successful? I don't even know :p

EDIT: I now have the grand total of 5 badges! :p

Last edited:
WHOA! That's the first time I've seen someone with all gold badges!

The streetpass badge mustn't of been a problem to you I guess. I swear I hardly get any streetpasses at all, and I try to get some but no dice. :( But you gave it your all to do that, so A+ for you!

As for me, I got 11 bronzes, 3 silver and 1 gold. I really need to get more badges.

Back