• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you eating?

Nothing right now, but in a little bit I am gonna make hamburgers with swiss cheese and mushrooms on them, and have a big yummy salad as well. :3

I'm eating a blueberry muffin. I had two classes back-to-back and then I walked to the supermarket, so this thing is well deserved. *^*

Good.

I'm just having some corn chips right now.

Mmm, potatoesssss

Coffee (also known as the elixir of life) and a fried egg with rice!

Never actually had coffee. owo But I dun liek egg. >.>

Maoam candy stripes things.

I've always had the impression that dry cereal makes a good suppertime meal, rather than the norm of eating with milk for breakfast.

OH9Flqu.png

I've salmon, brocolli, potato wedges, silverskin onions, and mayonnaise. :)

Just has a sammich and a piece of chocolate.

I've always had the impression that dry cereal makes a good suppertime meal, rather than the norm of eating with milk for breakfast.

OH9Flqu.png

I've salmon, brocolli, potato wedges, silverskin onions, and mayonnaise. :)

I always eat cereal without milk. Like it better tbh but the others in my family refuse to eat cereal without milk. *shrug*

A piece of cucumber just now, had some tea and sandwiches a short while ago though

Mmm, healthy and delicious

Ceral. It's like the Whole Foods version of Lucky Charms. I love them!

Back