• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Tv Show?

My favourite show that's ongoing at the moment is Hannibal.

I really enjoyed watching Utopia too, it was brilliant. It's a shame that they didn't continue it for a third season.

I really like Merlin, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, Agents of Shield, and I recently started Arrow, which is pretty good.

Not a huge fan of tv...
I really like AHH! Real Monsters, though. c:

Ohhhhh myyyyyy Goooodddddd
This is like asking a parent to choose a favorite child!
Currently I'm binging on Friends, but I have also watched Parks & Rec (ended too soon) and SNL (which I am still watching). Of those, I choose Parks and Rec, since SNL isn't as funny as it used to be - seriously, they think Riblet suddenly makes everything funny - and I haven't finished Friends yet.

No M*A*S*H love, I am sad.

Also I like quiz shows, mostly to answer questions not that I care much what they win or anything, lol.

The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
The Amazing Race
Impractical Jokers
Swamp People

No M*A*S*H love, I am sad.

Also I like quiz shows, mostly to answer questions not that I care much what they win or anything, lol.

Some M*A*S*H love from me though (as you might remember).

Besides that;

The Walking Dead. (bingewatched it to start of season 5 in like a week, I see walkers everywhere now)
Game of Thrones.
Falling skies.
Scrubs.
Everybody Loves Raymond.
Married With Children.
Spartacus.

These really. It sounds like quite a lot, but I don`t watch much tv anymore. So many bad tv shows nowadays.

I don't really watch TV shows in America. Currently I am working on Gurren Lagann tho, if that counts.

Some M*A*S*H love from me though (as you might remember).

Besides that;

The Walking Dead. (bingewatched it to start of season 5 in like a week, I see walkers everywhere now)
Game of Thrones.
Falling skies.
Scrubs.
Everybody Loves Raymond.
Married With Children.
Spartacus.

These really. It sounds like quite a lot, but I don`t watch much tv anymore. So many bad tv shows nowadays.

Yeah <3 Although it's creepy how many loves it but not many expresses their love. I mean it might not be politically, chronologically or aesthetically correct but it's damn good.

Breaking Bad <3

Airing Shows:

Big Bang Theory
Once Upon a Time
Suits
Shark Tank

:]

Ultimate Survivor alaska
The walking dead
used to watch falling skies until it just got too stupid.

i have a lot of favorite tv shows!
ended:
breaking bad, himym (the ending though... nope), parks and rec, gossip girl, scrubs, gilmore girls, sailor moon, no game no life
ongoing:
once upon a time, greys anatomy, big bang theory, house of cards, orange is the new black, and more, i can't name all the shows i watch on the top of my head atm. i usually just watch shows when the seasons have ended and they are on netflix or something
so i can binge watch in one day

Favorite is probably the US version of Shameless on Showtime. (Never saw the UK version)

Blacklist and Breaking Bad are AMAZING.

Back