Favorite Tv Show?

My favourite show that's ongoing at the moment is Hannibal.

I really enjoyed watching Utopia too, it was brilliant. It's a shame that they didn't continue it for a third season.

I really like Merlin, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, Agents of Shield, and I recently started Arrow, which is pretty good.

Not a huge fan of tv...
I really like AHH! Real Monsters, though. c:

Ohhhhh myyyyyy Goooodddddd
This is like asking a parent to choose a favorite child!
Currently I'm binging on Friends, but I have also watched Parks & Rec (ended too soon) and SNL (which I am still watching). Of those, I choose Parks and Rec, since SNL isn't as funny as it used to be - seriously, they think Riblet suddenly makes everything funny - and I haven't finished Friends yet.

No M*A*S*H love, I am sad.

Also I like quiz shows, mostly to answer questions not that I care much what they win or anything, lol.

The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
The Amazing Race
Impractical Jokers
Swamp People

No M*A*S*H love, I am sad.

Also I like quiz shows, mostly to answer questions not that I care much what they win or anything, lol.

Some M*A*S*H love from me though (as you might remember).

Besides that;

The Walking Dead. (bingewatched it to start of season 5 in like a week, I see walkers everywhere now)
Game of Thrones.
Falling skies.
Scrubs.
Everybody Loves Raymond.
Married With Children.
Spartacus.

These really. It sounds like quite a lot, but I don`t watch much tv anymore. So many bad tv shows nowadays.

I don't really watch TV shows in America. Currently I am working on Gurren Lagann tho, if that counts.

Some M*A*S*H love from me though (as you might remember).

Besides that;

The Walking Dead. (bingewatched it to start of season 5 in like a week, I see walkers everywhere now)
Game of Thrones.
Falling skies.
Scrubs.
Everybody Loves Raymond.
Married With Children.
Spartacus.

These really. It sounds like quite a lot, but I don`t watch much tv anymore. So many bad tv shows nowadays.

Yeah <3 Although it's creepy how many loves it but not many expresses their love. I mean it might not be politically, chronologically or aesthetically correct but it's damn good.

Breaking Bad <3

Airing Shows:

Big Bang Theory
Once Upon a Time
Suits
Shark Tank

:]

Ultimate Survivor alaska
The walking dead
used to watch falling skies until it just got too stupid.

i have a lot of favorite tv shows!
ended:
breaking bad, himym (the ending though... nope), parks and rec, gossip girl, scrubs, gilmore girls, sailor moon, no game no life
ongoing:
once upon a time, greys anatomy, big bang theory, house of cards, orange is the new black, and more, i can't name all the shows i watch on the top of my head atm. i usually just watch shows when the seasons have ended and they are on netflix or something
so i can binge watch in one day

Favorite is probably the US version of Shameless on Showtime. (Never saw the UK version)

Blacklist and Breaking Bad are AMAZING.

Back