Favorite Tv Show?

As of right now it's How to get Away with Murder. Then Empire and Scandal. When neither of those three are on, it's the ID channel all day.

Favorite of all time is Boy Meets World.
Favorites that are currently airing are Pretty Little Liars, Girl Meets World, & The Middle.

Code Lyoko, starting to love Bob's Burgers, Lab Rats (sue me), Eye Candy, Regular Show, Teen Titans Go!, Avatar the last airbender and others are usually shows I enjoy watching with my family. I don't remember their names though.

Last edited:
Twin Peaks.

2qxw1m9.gif

Look at my beautiful son.

As of right now it's How to get Away with Murder. Then Empire and Scandal. When neither of those three are on, it's the ID channel all day.

I like that channel has some good shows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Favorite of all time is Boy Meets World.
Favorites that are currently airing are Pretty Little Liars, Girl Meets World, & The Middle.

I really need to catch up on pretty little liars.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Code Lyoko, starting to love Bob's Burgers, Lab Rats (sue me), Eye Candy, Regular Show, Teen Titans Go!, and others are usually shows I enjoy watching with my family. I don't remember their names though.

I love teen titans :3 I miss the old ones ;-; eye candy is a good one too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Twin Peaks.

2qxw1m9.gif

Look at my beautiful son.
Never heard of it ;-;

X files!!!!
Walking dead
it's always sunny in philadelphia

I miss pushing daisies. That show was really good

All time favourite would have to be Game of Thrones. It's pretty much a given that nothing will top that series for me.

Yeah <3 Although it's creepy how many loves it but not many expresses their love. I mean it might not be politically, chronologically or aesthetically correct but it's damn good.

Yeah, I think its politically a provocative show in many countries. Then again, underneathj that surface it has only a humanitarian statement, becuase it mainly fixates on human interactions and development when confronted with such horrible sircumstances. Even the pro-war side must be aware and wellwilling to commend and accept that side of war, because if you don`t, you really show no or little respect to the veteran soldiers and those who died.

BTW, I forgot X-Files (what the hell me!).

I heard a rumour they might consider making new episodes. Oh please yes. :)

My favorite TV show is probably Supernatural. It's also the only TV show that I've seen all the seasons of.

Yeah, I think its politically a provocative show in many countries. Then again, underneathj that surface it has only a humanitarian statement, becuase it mainly fixates on human interactions and development when confronted with such horrible sircumstances. Even the pro-war side must be aware and wellwilling to commend and accept that side of war, because if you don`t, you really show no or little respect to the veteran soldiers and those who died.
Hawkeye x Margaret 4ever

Yes, probably because of how they take on the war with humor, but hell it's COMEDY(although a black sense of humor which is me in a nutshell) and some of the people are stereotypes.. but seriously I've seen worse shows and movies that handle other nations even more bad.

I mean a lot of people know about it but unless you really shout like I LOVE MASH loudly you are very unlikely to meet them.

Hawkeye x Margaret 4ever

Yes, probably because of how they take on the war with humor, but hell it's COMEDY(although a black sense of humor which is me in a nutshell) and some of the people are stereotypes.. but seriously I've seen worse shows and movies that handle other nations even more bad.

I mean a lot of people know about it but unless you really shout like I LOVE MASH loudly you are very unlikely to meet them.

Probably also doesn`t help that most people here were born after the entire M*A*S*H series ended.

Like you, I love this type of humor, but it was more then that. I think in general its a great way to show people how much humor can help you get through difficult times. Frasier kinda shows the same type of cynical/sarcastic humor in the area of psychiatry. Nothing brings across a good point better. :)

I always loved the interactions between Radar and Hawkeye. :) They rubbed of on eachother in a beautiful way.

Probably also doesn`t help that most people here were born after the entire M*A*S*H series ended.

Like you, I love this type of humor, but it was more then that. I think in general its a great way to show people how much humor can help you get through difficult times. Frasier kinda shows the same type of cynical/sarcastic humor in the area of psychiatry. Nothing brings across a good point better. :)

I always loved the interactions between Radar and Hawkeye. :) They rubbed of on eachother in a beautiful way.

Yeah, of course it is. I love it both because it's touching moments('Abyssinia Henry' and 'Who Knew?' are my favorite episodes ever) and its humor. Not that much a fan of Frasier but I get your point.

I know a few younger than 40 years who likes it, but yeah you pretty need to get it out of them lol.

Haha, true that <3

Breaking Bad and The West Wing are my all-time favorite TV shows.
Right now I'm really loving Better Call Saul, Empire, Arrow, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, and I watched the premiere of CSI: Cyber last night and liked that too.

Back