• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway My tiny naughty giveaway censored version! -DONE-

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be free the whole day today~ if i miss you, leave a time you'll be free then ill open my gate~ ;3 thank you so much~

option one~ for a tteok plate :D

Thanks. PMed you. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll be free the whole day today~ if i miss you, leave a time you'll be free then ill open my gate~ ;3 thank you so much~

Hi aransaton :)
It's 1:30 am in my place and I just got home. I'll get back online 1-2 hours later after bath, will message you later!
Thanks for notifying.

Updated op, stock, and prize!

Also if you entered already, and haven't got the delivery yet, please post here and let me know. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Last edited:
I was a little confused as to how to enter, but a wistful statue would be great

Aww... I wish if someone could help me with fixing the op. ;_; I'm sorry for making you confused.
I meant basically like this :
  1. I'll give you a link to my bro's profile page
  2. You send a visitor message to him
  3. When its done I'll deliver the item you're after
That's it. And when I got certain amount of entries I'll choose 10+ winners to get a prize that is shown in prizes list in op.
Will PM you later. Thanks for reading. :)

Where's the link to your bro's page? And do the 100 hybrids count as an item? xD :eek:

Aww... I wish if someone could help me with fixing the op. ;_; I'm sorry for making you confused.
I meant basically like this :
  1. I'll give you a link to my bro's profile page
  2. You send a visitor message to him
  3. When its done I'll deliver the item you're after
That's it. And when I got certain amount of entries I'll choose 10+ winners to get a prize that is shown in prizes list in op.
Will PM you later. Thanks for reading. :)

Well your instructions here are much simpler.. and I understood it much more. I'm sorry I got confused, I know it's not your native language. Thanks again, cool giveaway! :)

Where's the link to your bro's page? And do the 100 hybrids count as an item? xD :eek:

Hi :) I'll PM you the link to his profile when you tell me what you want.
And no, sorry. 100 hybrids are one of the prizes for winners.
Thank you very much for asking. It helps me to figure out how I should fix the op. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well your instructions here are much simpler.. and I understood it much more. I'm sorry I got confused, I know it's not your native language. Thanks again, cool giveaway! :)

Oh okay, I should amend the op like that then. Thanks!
And I checked his profile. Entered! Let me know when you are available so I'll drop it off quick. :)

Hi! I hope I understand your plan well ^^.

Option 1 for me :D . I would like the bureom.

Cheers :)

Hi! I'm not available today, but let me know if you are tomorrow or sometime this week. Thanks so much for the afternoon tea set! I can't wait to have it for my kitchen :)

Sorry, I wasn't online! Are you available now?

Yes I am. No prob. Gettin on AC, just a moment please. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm not available today, but let me know if you are tomorrow or sometime this week. Thanks so much for the afternoon tea set! I can't wait to have it for my kitchen :)

Hi! Okay no prob. I'll be here often this week until weekend.
Let me know when you are free via posting here. See you soon. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@lizkun
I'm ready. Will you add me please? : 2337-3607-3307

Added! :) I assumed we were going to my town so I opened my gate, is that alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back