[Contest] The Mystery Contest #2

Myst

[redacted]
Bells
CONTEST CANCELED. NOBODY TRIED.

its-a-mystery-500x325.jpg

Yes. It's back. In honor of the first one, I have decided to do a sequel. Since this is more of a forum game than anything, I've decided to make it in the basement instead of the retail, like I did with the first one which you can find right here.

Intro:
If you are reading this, that would mean you enjoy a bit of a mystery. Well, I have a little challenge for you. If you can figure out the true mystery behind my town, Moonlite, you shall receive a prize. What kind of prize, you ask? Well, let's just say this, it's a mystery~

By the way, I do not expect any of you to figure it out in just a day. Please take as much time as you need to formulate your guesses and be able to back up your claims with evidence! Cite specific items in the town. Be creative. Surprise me. Remember, you may use this thread to discuss amongst yourselves but there will only be one winner. If you do choose to discuss, be wary of any contestants who might try to confuse you by spreading false information. It's best to rely on yourself for your guesses but you can use this thread to bounce ideas off people if you're confused on where to get started yourself.

Extra Info:
Dream Address:
Version One: 5900-3030-4905.
Version Two (Current One): 5900-4871-3120.

This contest will be over on June 19th, 2015.

Notice: This thread is subject to edits so keep a look out. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm going to work on making the original thread look more awesome. Feel free to post here if you're planning on participating so it's not just me posting. :)

I'll participate if I ever manage to get the Dream Suite XD I reset my town not long ago.

I'll participate if I ever manage to get the Dream Suite XD I reset my town not long ago.

Well, it is a long-term contest so you should be able to join in. Good luck on getting the Dream Suite!

I might do this later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Might go now

- - - Post Merge - - -

???? Nice dream town

- - - Post Merge - - -

What happens to the stuff after this is finished?

- - - Post Merge - - -

:0 did someone...murder the mayor?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It looks like an old/broken/thingy place.....with some bright, nice places

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its all dark and gloomy inthe house

- - - Post Merge - - -

:0 what have you done to diana. Funny!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Christmas?

Big dream town update planned for this weekend. I'll post again after it happens!

Last edited:
Final Dream Town Update

There is now a new dream code too!

DC: 5900-4871-3120.

Enjoy!~

I just edited the first post to make it look a bit more presentable. What do you guys think?

Back