• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ghost Adventures Fans

Le Lenny

Bells
Mailbox
DUDE DID YOU HEAR THAT? WOOOW WOOW!! STOP RUNNING!

Anyone else liking the new series so far? I don't want this to turn into a "Nick left GA" thread. Keep it to a minimal. Inb4 the whole thing is about Nick.

I like how Aaron is always left alone.
06f6f21ac5e8a5a9b154adddd0a58355.jpg

Spoiler Alert! Spoilers are allowed!

Last edited:
Yay! Someone else who likes GA. I put a thread on here once asking what episodes people would recommend and all I got was negative comments from people just saying about how much they hate that show and the people. Was less then helpful but maybe this thread will be different. It's a warning for you anyway.

What's going on lately with them? The last 2 episodes I checked up on we're just parts from Ireland episode. Also Nick leaving! I'm not very impressed with the show lately. Also I heard Nick left because he's making his own ghost hunting show. Just letting you know in case you didn't. :)

I really enjoy the show. I liked it since its start on the Travel Channel. I haven't watched it in awhile though, so I'm a bit out of the loop

I LOVE THIS SHOW! The last one I watched Nick was still in it..so idk if that is true or rumor or what. I actually hated the first two episodes this season but they have gotten better. Sometimes I wish they would forgo the DRAMA as you can pretty much ff to the half way mark and then start the investigation and I would be fine to leave the first half of the show out honestly and concentrate more on actual investigation.
BUT I AM TOTALLY A FAN!

man i loved this back in 7th grade
id watch it with my back to the open doors
i was easily scared back then. what always made me laugh is when they try to communicate with the spirits but are speaking english in a german castle or an italian mental hospital. like they aint gon understand you

I used to watch this show when I was super bored and there wasn't much else on tv. I got good laugh out of how ridiculous the guys were sometimes. I did find it super hilarious that Aaron was usually a huge baby and was always sent off by himself. I think they do that on purpose.

Other than that, I'm not really a fan of the show, but I don't hate it. I find it humorous :p

man i loved this back in 7th grade
id watch it with my back to the open doors
i was easily scared back then. what always made me laugh is when they try to communicate with the spirits but are speaking english in a german castle or an italian mental hospital. like they aint gon understand you

I guess I think differently. I always thought that spirits were no longer bound by our worldly guidelines etc and therefore language was not a barrier for them, as well as a lot of other things not being a barrier to them, such as walls, floors, gravity and well other things I have no clue of.

I don't see it often since it's only really on at Halloween where I am but it's so funny/creepyt! Especially the one with the broken lift that starts moving

I like Ghost Adventures, it is a really cool and interesting show, and hasn't it been going on for a few years? :)

Ohhhh man, I love Ghost Adventures.
I haven't been able to watch it much save for on and off?
But I definitely saw it WAY BACK when it first started, that first like, film or whatever they did.
Recently they put that whole first season on Netflix? From the Travel Channel?
I watched all of that and I really need to try and sit down to see the rest.

But hold up, what happened with Nick?
Like I said, last I saw things were going well.
I mean there were hints that Nick's wife wasn't really happy with some things especially the apparent like...
"""""DANGER""""""
But does it have something to do with that or did they just have a disagreement/falling out/etc?

I guess I think differently. I always thought that spirits were no longer bound by our worldly guidelines etc and therefore language was not a barrier for them, as well as a lot of other things not being a barrier to them, such as walls, floors, gravity and well other things I have no clue of.

I've always thought that language would be one of the few things that would kind of stick. They could learn a new language whilt they're dead I guess but I don't really expect a ghost from the mid 18th century Africa to be speaking in a modern Liverpool accent.

My friend and I crack jokes about it all the time omg. From Aaron saying crap like "double gang guy" instead of doppelg?nger and the typical "bro, did something just scratch me?!" I'm a wuss when it comes to ghost hunting shows, but GA was awesome because they were such dorks. I don't watch it anymore, so I didn't even know Nick left until my friend told me. Shame.

Let's just say I consider it a form of entertainment rather than a truly reliable source of paranormal information.

Back