• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is the meanest Villager you have ever had?

I had Hopper in my old town once... He wasn't really mean to me but he always looked like he was so angry all the time xD

Croque is one of my favorites...

I have never had a villager be mean in NL... in other games like WW, they were coded to be really snooty.

once I went to genji's house and he made a short joke about me (i'm 5'1 irl so it was pretty spot on haha).
at the moment, olaf is pretty hard on me, he moved in from someones void too ;-;

Croque is my absolute favorite D:
He's so sweet and kind.
I swear, just because his catchphrase is "as if", does not mean anything. He certainly didn't choose it.

Sylvia is the meanest villager I have encountered in my whole time of playing Animal Crossing.
She was just horrible to me.

I kind of really really disliked Flurry. At first I thought she was cute, and I know she has a decent fanbase. But seriously, she was just kind of b****y. Little things she'd say just rubbed me the wrong way. We didn't click at all, and I couldn't get her to leave for so long...I don't think she was necessarily the meanest villager I had, but it seemed that way to me, because of how she tortured me by not leaving, and because she wasn't as cute as everyone thinks she is. I know the real Flurry, and trust me, she's quite 2 faced.

Back