• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is the meanest Villager you have ever had?

LegendofSam

Bells
For me, it is Croque, he's a jerk, I tried doing nice things for him but he was always negative!

As far as types go, Uchi's are pretty mean tbh, but I still love them :3

I can't say any of my villagers in ACNL have been mean, but I did have a rude one in City Folk. Midge was always nice to me but was always harassing my other villagers. You know, the old "Midge says I say ____ too much and that it makes me look dumb" thing and stuff like that. She seemed like such a backstabber--nice on the outside but rotten inside. :eek:

I find it very difficult to declare a villager as mean in New Leaf.
In previous games I could list a fair number, but that made the game more amusing.

Cherry was nice to me, but she was always getting into fights with the other villagers when she lived in Starfall. I don't think I've ever had a villager be mean to me.

I don't think I consider any of mine "mean." Deirdre is kind of blunt, but I think that's just the uchi way. I actually get a bit embarrassed when I talk to her often and she says things like "Meeting so often is awkward" or "Wow I'm even popular with the girls today." I only talk to you because I like you, Deirdre! >.<

Croque as well. He was my starter and I just--- get along with me you 'as if' mean frog you-

I have never had any villager be mean to me tbh. I guess I'm lucky, but I'm kinda curious xD

Genji and Hans, I like neither and they refused to move 5ever lol.

Also Bam and Pekoe cause they glitched my game once

Opal and Truffles. When I started my town (In Wild World when I was around 6), they were both in my town and, as they were both snooty, used to annoy me because they were mean! And they are both ugly imo...

Greta was mine. She was truly a snooty villager. She put her house right in front of my beach ramp. She always spoke down to me. She never invited me to her house. She only wanted to come to mine. I was trying to steal her furniture before she left, but she kept an iron grip on her stuff.

Kid Cat made my snooties raging mad and crankies sad. I got a different KC in my other town and he is always singing and dancing with the others though.

Beardo. I hated him and I guess he knew it, because he waited months to move just to spite me. He even would get my hopes up by asking to move and changing his mind when he saw how happy I was to get rid of him.

Friga. Ugh, she's in my town right now and I don't like her at all. I usually don't have a problem with snooties, but she just gets on my nerves.

Meanest villagers I've had were Walt and Truffles. Partly because I had too look at thier ugliness day after day and it was really hard to make them leave.

Back