• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

my gfs town crouupted/rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, no one's going to give you free handouts. Maybe instead of begging you could have tried to offer something for your careless mistake. No one is attacking you here, we're just not going easy on you and sugarcoating the situation.
Sigh but I don't understand why its my fault. She has her own free will she could have said no. So that's why. But whatever. I'll figure something.out.. :( I'll ask for this thread to be closed.
D

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah if you took responsibility for your actions and said something like "i realize i made a mistake and i want to help her the best i can etc does anyone have any suggestions on how i could start helping her build up her new town?" you might have had better results
but I do?? That's why I made a thread to help her.

Sigh but I don't understand why its my fault. She has her own free will she could have said no. So that's why. But whatever. I'll figure something.out.. :( I'll ask for this thread to be closed.
D

she had her own free will but it wouldn't have once crossed her mind if you wouldn't have dared her to do it. no offense just my two cents.

Last edited:

you can't come in here and ask for handouts and blame it on her when you were the one who ****ed up. if you had never brought it up, this would have never happened.

D

- - - Post Merge - - -

but I do?? That's why I made a thread to help her.

you said can you help, you made no mention that you wanted to help her, you were just spreading the word to another form of animal crossing social media.

you can't come in here and ask for handouts and blame it on her when you were the one who ****ed up. if you had never brought it up, this would have never happened.
well she was like I'm gonna kill all these villagers. And I'm like lol like by resting and she way like yeah, so like the I waslike OK I dare u. But its my fault. I have come to terms. I'm sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you said can you help, you made no mention that you wanted to help her, you were just spreading the word to another form of animal crossing social media.

Oh. You do have a point there sorry.

well she was like I'm gonna kill all these villagers. And I'm like lol like by resting and she way like yeah, so like the I waslike OK I dare u. But its my fault. I have come to terms. I'm sorry.

very good. accepting fault is the first step in the seven step process.

what are the other six steps

accepting fault, crying, binging on netflix, drowning yourself in ramen noodles, rekindling friendship, crying again, and finally helping restart.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But what am I gonna do now?? I gave her everything in my town (15 hybrids..) so I really need Advice how to help her I'm broke af

now you cry. see above.

accepting fault, crying, binging on netflix, drowning yourself in ramen noodles, rekindling friendship, crying again, and finally helping restart.

- - - Post Merge - - -

now you cry. see above.

Congratulations your most recent reply has made it into my ever so exclusive "FREAKING KELSEY" folder on my macbook.

- - - Post Merge - - -

on topic though, maybe start looking in shops in the re-tai/tbt marketplace to help find some of the items for sale she has lost.

Congratulations your most recent reply has made it into my ever so exclusive "FREAKING KELSEY" folder on my macbook.

tumblr_m7wv1sDv5I1r17mw1.jpg

still dont understand why resetting would even cross your mind haha..
and by the looks of it, she was very happy with her town and dreamies and so i dont understand why she would say 'i wanna kill thee villagers' and actually go through with resetting it
i know you have a tumblr (ive seen you confess on acnlconfessions) so enter tumblr giveaways and hope for the best.

Just pointing it out that the title says crouupted....

Kelsey, I know those steps! I've used all seven before.:)

I guess all she can do now it start from scratch like she did originally. She just has to take it day by day. In no time her town will feel like home again.

You said you had zero bells. You could always use your tbt bells to buy things here to replace her stuff. You could also sell them and get in-game bells.

The grammar of OP every post hurts my eyes, but with that aside this must be one of the stupidest things I read in a while on this site.

Why would somebody do a dare to reset their town if they actually care about it? It's nuts! I don't even have words for it.

To the OP, this isn't a corruption, it's just a reset. You don't have to wait for it to finish for it to completely wipe your data. Just letting you know, it's not corruption.

Secondly, people are upset and having a go because of the way you worded your original post. The way you listed everything she had lost and then asked us to help, then offered 'proof' because you were expecting us to demand it, just comes across a bit... Irritating.

Had you worded it differently, admitted you had a part to play and gone about helping in a different way, I'm sure people would have helped.

My advice would be to go and look at the giveaway threads, people here are very generous with what they are willing to part with and I'm sure you'll get money and at least a few of her lost items back.

Visit the cycling threads too to find her dreamies and if you post in the 'looking for' thread, a lot of people go there when a villager is in boxes to find a loving home.

Good luck!

It's not corrupted. The delete was almost complete and her town is gone. She's gotta start from scratch.

Why would somebody do a dare to reset their town if they actually care about it? It's nuts! I don't even have words for it.

I'm amazed someone would actually do this, especially if they had all that stuff. It's just ridiculous.

Good luck helping your friend OP, as has been suggested if you really are broke use your TBT to buy items or look out for giveaways which are common on here.

I have to say, your posts can be difficult to understand. Please try to write more clearly. Anyway, I don't think many people appreciate you coming on here begging for handouts. If your friend really cared about her town, she wouldn't have taken such a stupid risk. Why didn't you do it if you wanted to see what would happen? If she wants her things back, she'll have to work hard to earn them like everyone else. YOU should work hard to help her replace what YOU helped destroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back