• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Valenties Day!

Ashtot

Bells
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
It's almost Valentines Day guys make sure you ask a TBTer to be your Valentine!

Also what is your opinion of Valentines Day?

Last edited:
Valentine's day- More like singles awareness day. :x

Actually I wouldn't mind if someone brought me some chocolate cake this year... *wink wink*

Valentines day is just another-... Valentines day is just another ho-.... Valentines day is just-... Another-... Valentines day is just another holiday. I bet no one will get that reference...xD

Valentines day is so great! I get to get picked up by my boyfriend, and have an amazing dinner. Then I get a bunch of gifts and presents from him. Last year he proposed. Then he tells me all throughout the day about how beautiful I am. Finally at the end of the day, we sit on the couch and play some good ol mario kart. not my forte.

Valentines day= any other day just commercialized.

idk it's commercialized as hell but I love it I love getting chocolate from people and hugging everyone and responding to feelings even if sometimes people are rejected... it's a cute day

I was going to ask Mariah, but then I just realized she has a restraining order against me.

(I'll get permabanned if I talk to her.)

I've always liked it, even when I was single. I liked giving my friends and family gifts. x3 The chocolate and candy are good, the decorations of hearts and all the colours are pretty. BUT! It's not the only time where you should show someone how much you love them. That should be everyday! :D

Now that I have a boyfriend, I get to get him gifts so that's fun. Since we live in different countries, we have Skype dates instead of real ones. Basically we open gifts to each other on camera and then just hang out.

Valentines day is odd to me.

Why do you have to show somebody you love them on that certain day rather than any (or all) of the other 365/6 days you have in a year?

Halloween is waaaay better.

Plus, Halloween lets me dress up as a Pirate. Valentines day doesn't let me dress up as a pirate...Unless it's some lame 'love Pirate' that 'plunders your heart'...*pfft*

Valentines day is odd to me.

Why do you have to show somebody you love them on that certain day rather than any (or all) of the other 365/6 days you have in a year?

Halloween is waaaay better.

Plus, Halloween lets me dress up as a Pirate. Valentines day doesn't let me dress up as a pirate...Unless it's some lame 'love Pirate' that 'plunders your heart'...*pfft*

Love pirates find the booty on Valentines day.

Be my valentine. xoxoxo

Personally, I think that April Fools day is better for love than valentine's day. I'd bet it's the day that more relationships start on out of the two.

if ur a hot boy (or a boy in general) send me a PM with a selfie attached and I might be ur valentine!!

First Valentine's Day I won't be single~ It'll probably still suck though bc he's not romantic like I am and will probably have to work ;w;

Back