• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Bushes, furniture, and more.

I have the closet, dresser, lamp, shelf, sofa, carpet, wall, and TV :)

Last edited:
I have the closet, dresser, lamp, shelf, sofa, carpet, wall, and TV :)

Ah awesome! I actually have the sofa, it's the bed that I don't have! Whoops hehe.
How much for all of those minus the sofa, walll, and floor? o:

I have the stripe lamp, clock, closet, sofa, as well as the wallpaper and flooring. 120k sound good?

I have the stripe lamp, clock, closet, sofa, as well as the wallpaper and flooring. 120k sound good?

Ah I just edited the main post! I no longer need any Stripe items, thank you for offering though! :D

Well I have to time travel to get my orders from the catalog, and I can get them customized yes.

That would be great! I can pay extra for you to do that. I'm just too lazy to do it myself (terrible, I know)

When you're ready, mind VMing me? o:

Got piggy bank, lovely phone...... Not sure about office wall and you've got the mush stuff now? Bad news can't trade now as I'm in shock from selling a boot for 2 million but if you'd like to pm an offer, tomorrow's another day!

Got piggy bank, lovely phone...... Not sure about office wall and you've got the mush stuff now? Bad news can't trade now as I'm in shock from selling a boot for 2 million but if you'd like to pm an offer, tomorrow's another day!

I saw that boot sale! Too crazy!
I am still very interested in Piggy Bank, Lovely Phone, Office Wall (if you have it)! And I'm all set on mush furniture now! I'll PM you later, then? c:

Back