• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

RP - ⚔ Daughter of Evil ♕

"Yes. I like to rip out my victim's guts and eyes first. Then I cook their meat and bones! But I save the heart for last. It's the best part of the meal..." I reply, lickinng my lips as I trace an X over his heart.

Last edited:
"Yeah!" Silver said the second she suggested burning another tree, quickly dragging her to the vine and jumping down it, grabbing onto the vine as he did it, excited by the mention of burning. He quickly made it to the bottom of the tree, his body nearly lighting itself on fire in excitement. He didn't know why he did this, but it did it anyway. His blood ran around his veins quicker, strangely getting more excited than he usually would at the mention of burning stuff, shooting a jet of fire, in an attempt to signal her to climb down the vine. "Burning trees, burning trees..." He laughed. Even he didn't understand this new found excitement in burning trees. He did enjoy burning down trees, a lot too, but now he was a lot more excited about it than he usually would.

Kagari gasped in surprise as she was suddenly dragged to the vine, her thoughts of the uprising breaking. "A-Ah..!" Although, she was glad; he seemed excited, judging on how fast he went down the vine. She hopped down, quickly sliding down the vine and to the ground after the sight of the jet of fire-signal. "Coming..!" She called out, although Kagari figured Silver couldn't hear her voice anyways. A short moment had passed in the blink of an eye, and she was at the ground once more. "...I'm ready," Her voice came out as a shaky murmur, the speed of her flight down had left her startled. After a moment, she giggled, her dizziness fading.

--

"Dare." Byakuran smirked, crossing his arms.

"Let's go!" Silver smiled, searching for a tree to burn, running around quickly. When he spotted a tree that looked good to burn, he turned around, staring at Kagari. "Found a tree to burn!" He said happily, a black ball of fire beginning to burn his palm, but he was unaffected, being all fiery and magical. He looked for a good spot to ignite the tree in so it would quickly set the whole thing alight. He couldn't decide however, so he thought of something, as another way to burn down the tree, his eyes fixed to the ground below the tree.

Back