• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bushes and Villager plotting.

folklore

The Groke
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I was wondering can villagers who move in plot over your bushes?:(
I have a fear of this.

Yup, flowers, bushes, trees... They can plot their house on them. Even on items I think (they go to police station lost & found, so I heard)...

You can always try plot resetting beforehand, or set up a PWP to block a villager to move in on certain areas. If there's PWP they can't plot there.

They can. Unfortunately.
aw man..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup, flowers, bushes, trees... They can plot their house on them. Even on items I think (they go to police station lost & found, so I heard)...

You can always try plot resetting beforehand, or set up a PWP to block a villager to move in on certain areas. If there's PWP they can't plot there.

Oh I see.. Also, what is pwp? I do not know all the terms ppl use here yet. OTL

Also, thanks to you both!

aw man..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I see.. Also, what is pwp? I do not know all the terms ppl use here yet. OTL

Also, thanks to you both!

Public work projects. Like benches, street lights, fountains... You can talk to Isabelle about it when you sit in mayor chair :3

You can try to minimize the risk of villagers moving into undesired places by setting up temporary Public Works Projects which will block them from destroying the PWPs. I've placed tons of PWPs around my town and it saves a lot of time (villager plot resetting) and sanity (Dreamies moving into bad, bad places). So many yellow benches in my town lmao.

*AND, when you want to destroy the PWPs when you're done with villager plot resetting (or have all Dreamies in their right spaces), you can create a New Save File, talk to Nook about getting a house, and you can actually put your house over PWPs. Meaning, you do not have to wait for one day to get one PWP torn down, nor do you have to pay for it.
You can move over them and destroy the PWPs while your villagers cannot lol

You can try to minimize the risk of villagers moving into undesired places by setting up temporary Public Works Projects which will block them from destroying the PWPs. I've placed tons of PWPs around my town and it saves a lot of time (villager plot resetting) and sanity (Dreamies moving into bad, bad places). So many yellow benches in my town lmao.

*AND, when you want to destroy the PWPs when you're done with villager plot resetting (or have all Dreamies in their right spaces), you can create a New Save File, talk to Nook about getting a house, and you can actually put your house over PWPs. Meaning, you do not have to wait for one day to get one PWP torn down, nor do you have to pay for it.
You can move over them and destroy the PWPs while your villagers cannot lol

Ah!! Thanks a lot for all the information. Very, very helpful and much appreciated.:D

Back