• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

LINE Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumpin'

If you're hesitant to join then don't be, we're a friendly bunch!

Last edited:
Neverming OTL

My phone ran out of battery and my mom won't give me the charger until tomorrow ; _ ;

does anybody know how to turn off notifications for instagram, piano tiles, whisper, fb and wattpad? ughfhegquaj

I was in there before, but the spam was too real ;_;

Youknow, you could turn off notifications for that (not trying to be snarky, but I was just ketting you know so if you wNted to come back to is you could :))

I was in there before, but the spam was too real ;_;

It's a lot more quieter now that half of the members are inactive :) and remember to turn off your notifications for the group chat!

Neverming OTL

My phone ran out of battery and my mom won't give me the charger until tomorrow ; _ ;

does anybody know how to turn off notifications for instagram, piano tiles, whisper, fb and wattpad? ughfhegquaj

for instagram you can go to your settings > push notifications > 'off' for any notifications you don't need
or you could just search "how to turn off ____[app name] notification" on google ;)

Last edited:
It's a lot more quieter now that half of the members are inactive :) and remember to turn off your notifications for the group chat!
Ehh, I'm too boring for big chats anyways :<

*DISCLAIMER*
"FLXX GXD" spoiled our fun and forced us to create a new group. Joining via a link/QR code is now disabled, so PM a member to be added/re-added (if you haven't been already).

Last edited:
I want to try this out but I'm pretty new to line :'3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to try this out but I'm pretty new to line :'3
So I don't understand something but I feel like I'd be intruding as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back