• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Catalog 23 furniture sets FREE

Can I catalog all sets? 8D
Mayor Mochi of Mooncake. FC is 4768-7849-3395

Last edited:
Hi, my friend code is 2165-7936-2707 ... really just need to catalog that rococo set, if that's okay?
I am Foxxie, from Bevelle :)

Edit: Noticed the wait list... will have to leave it for now as it's past 1am, but will try again another time :)

Last edited:
Nachu, did you read the first post? You're missing info...
I have hailee, Nachu and the-animal-crossing-show in the queue, about 20 minutes (my current visitors didn't start at the same time).

Last edited:
Nachu, did you read the first post? You're missing info...
I have hailee, Nachu and the-animal-crossing-show in the queue, about 20 minutes (my current visitors didn't start at the same time).

Sorry, I've edited my info. >n<;;

I would love to come please.

Mayor Marissa from LakeTown
FC: 0387-9842-3894

I have added you

I have hailee, Nachu and the-animal-crossing-show at the ready. I'm opening my gate now. I also wanted to share that I have for sale (or tip) sloppy furniture in re-tail. Feel free to shop uptown too.

May I visit too?

Mayor Bunny of Bunberry.
FC is on my sidebar c:

@skyefromdixon , i just looked at the list on page one, sorry for being so complicated, but this is my FINAL choice of what i would love to catalog ~

kiddie set
alpine set
0-9 lamps

thankyou soo soo soo much ~ (there will be tips)

ok, rosemarycrossing, you can come, but please add me! That's on the first page too! I really don't care if you catalog one set or all. I'd recommend all, it gets you closer to the catalog badge. Shop here too!

I would love to come please.

Mayor Marissa from LakeTown
FC: 0387-9842-3894

I have added you. I wasn't sure if you missed me. Im not trying to pester.:)

fc on the side! im mayor tasfiah from tearose!

ive been waiting for someone to let me catalog these sets for so long!

classic set
minimalist set
regal set
rococo series
zodiac series

thank you so much for doing this! please let me know when i can come by!

Back