• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Marshal (original !!!)

Megumi

✞ Pastel Goth and K-pop ✞
Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Marshal ORIGINAL !!! the smug cute little squirrel.
is going to be auctioned here ! He?s looking for an awesome new Home, to have him as a dreamie is a must ;)
The auction starts now ! and will end at the 18th of this month at 12:00 am German time :D
IF SOMEONE WOULD BID AN JULIAN, STICHES OR KYLE( in Boxes), when I dont got them till there, the auction will end and it?ll be a trade. You can also bit another one dreamie of mine(Muffy, Phobe,Ankha and Lucky ), and combine it with btb?s, Ill see how much the combination will be woth.
IT`LL BE AN BTB AUCTION !
also if you know anybody or see anybody who wants MARSHAL please tell him about this thread.
Minimum Bid is 200 btbs ^^
Im shure this auction will end with at least someone getting his dreamie !! ^^ :D
HAPPY AUCTIONING ^^ you can also PM me ^^

Last edited:
Good luck To whoever gets him! I wish I could get him for my sis but she doesn't have internet and I don't see her till Saturday have a few tbt to give! (keeping stitches and kyle) but if i'd won could you hold marshal till Saturday? I could probably figure something out!

I think you mean Stitches not Stiches lol

no sorry only tbt------or a trade for Julian or Stitches--------------or Muffy Ankha Lucky phoebe with some btb bells combinded ^^

I will trade you Phoebe and give you 800k bells if it is not too late

Last edited:
Sorry but Im going to close this thread since I dont need btbs anymore couse ill get kyle . So Ill make a new Trade thread and will also trade for dreamies of my sis :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?246572-Marshal-(original)&p=4251935#post4251935

Back