• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hmm...

What to do?

• New fourth actual town

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Cycling town

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

bekka

Bells
Switch
2613-1165-7911
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Cake
So I have a spare cartriage and I'm contemplating making a 4th town (yeah I know lol). I don't know whether to do that or to make a cycling town for fun and just give away villagers.
Thoughts?

I would do a cycling town for a while.When you get bored of that then you could start a nice new town.I have 4 towns and i don't regret getting any of them.

You have a fourth cartridge?

why lol, just sell it. you don't need 4 towns

- - - Post Merge - - -

or give it to me if ur eu x

I don't think I'd ever have 4 towns, but what you do with the cartridge depends. If you want to cycle, you could do that first, and set up a town when you get bored. That's probably easier than setting up a town now and wrecking it with cycling. Maybe taking some time to cycle will even help you have extra time to think about your future town and it might be a fun way to meet new villagers.

Back