Trading Catalog 20 furniture sets FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyeFromDixon

Bells
Feedback
100% (444) +
You can catalog as many as you want. Just come over with empty pockets to make it quicker! Keep the furniture in the same area you pick it up in. It is all along the beach, labeled nicely. Leave the seashells where I have them, it helps count the furniture pieces. All of these are orderable, so don't take mine! BTW, it takes about 30 minutes to do all of them!

Alpine
Astro
Cabin
Campus/Notebook
Classic
Exotic
Harvest
Jingle
Kiddie
Lovely
Minimalist
Modern Wood
Music-26 pieces listed below
Patchwork
Regal
Robo
Rococo
Sleek
Zodiac
0-9 number lamps

Tipping is welcome but not required, or here's my list of what I'm searching for (it's a difficult list):
http://moridb.com/catalogs/Um17n3IhMj (trophy is cataloging only)
1762-2679-9382 Mayor Larson in Astron
Add me first and then reply with your fc, name and town.
And since I'm the Mayor, if you don't have me added before you reply, you are not welcome in. Period.

Here is the music list: Bagpipes, Bass, Biwa Lute, Cello, Conga Drum, Country Guitar, Djimbe Drum, Drum Set, Ebony Piano, Electric Guitar,Folk Guitar, Harp, Harpsichord, Jingle Piano, Metal Guitar, Metronome, mic stand, music stand, Pipe Organ, Rock Guitar, Sitar, Theremin,Timpano Drum, Upright Piano, Vibraphone, and Violin

Last edited:
Hi, can I come over and catalog everything? I can't tip, sorry--I'm quite broke (just finished a Nook payoff).

Cecilia from Midnight
4081 5986 8564

(Already added you btw)

EDIT: I actually have the cardboard closet, so... Yeah

Last edited:
Hey would I be able to catalogue some? (Alpine, Minimalist, Modern wood and zodiac to be precise!) I don't have any of your 'Looking for' but can leave a tip :)

i actually just got a 0 number lamp from the wishing star you can just have it i was gonna sell it in retail lol

Yes, I'll get you all in. I'll be on the game in a few hours! I'll send each of you a message when the gate is open.

Could I come over and catelog?? By the way you're awesome ^^

FC = 1478-4823-5488
Name = Talon
Town = Toast

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to come catalog the lamps. :) Mayor Fl?ffy from Latte. FC on the side.

Hi there! Could I come by to catalogue these sets: Campus/Notebook, Zodiac, and 0-9 number lamps? I have a few rose hybrids or perfect cherries I could bring over if you wanted : o

My fc is 1650-3287-2080, mayor Mana from Antares!

Could I come catalog the sleek set? I currently have someone over but once they leave I'd love to come ^^

ok, Dark_Cecilia, the gate is open!
Yes, tinyfire, when she leaves, I will add you and reopen the gate!
The furniture is down along the beach, labeled by group.

I added you :) I'm going out soon for the rest of the evening though so if I could come ASAP, It's be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back