• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Silver slingshot

AnnaofPentos

Bells
Has anyone else had the game give them a second silver slingshot after they have the first? I was in the middle of the fishing tourney when I heard the baloon sound, so I look up and it's another silver slingshot.

I've gotten over ten silver slingshots, I think about six of them were after I'd already gotten a golden slingshot to drop. I'm not sure if they are meant to spawn that often but it's concerning the amount I've come across, I don't even bother shooting them down anymore to be honest.

I have 5 just laying around where they landed when I shot them down. Those two balloons really help with the Gold Balloon Badge.

Although I've never gotten my own Golden Slingshot... I got one a long time ago from a friend but never shot down my own...

I have 5 just laying around where they landed when I shot them down. Those two balloons really help with the Gold Balloon Badge.

Although I've never gotten my own Golden Slingshot... I got one a long time ago from a friend but never shot down my own...

odd

even if you miss, it should respawn eventually

I've gotten a bunch of silver and gold slingshots. I still need the gold balloon badge though. :V

I once had 14 silver slingshots fly over in just 2 days. In fact, I usually end up seeing more silver slingshots fly over my town in a day than the regular balloon presents.

odd

even if you miss, it should respawn eventually

I never even seen a Golden Slingshot, actually. I'm wondering if it has something to do with which slingshot I use. I read somewhere that I need to use the Silver Slingshot a bunch of times, but even then I've done that already. :/

I hate silver slingshots I must get at least 2 a week which I just sell.

i ignore the balloons now .

im not those people who are obsessed with badges ;x

I've seen so many that I'm just like "ooh pretty balloon" xDD

Tons of them passed by in my town omfg
And I've only seen the Golden Slingshot once. Wow.

I get silver slingshots daily lol, although I've only ever seen one golden one. Honestly I'll be so relieved when I get my gold balloon badge so I don't have to shoot down anything ever againnnn.

A lot of silver slingshot fly over my town daily :rolleyes: ... however, I only found one gold slingshot :confused:

I've probably seen hundreds after about a year & a half of playing the game. I'm pretty sure I see them more than I do normal balloon presents in my town.

I usually just pop them over a path or flowers so that I don't need to bother about selling them or anything; more interested in getting more popped balloons for my balloon badge.

I got tired of the balloons, but now I'm trying to line a path with the dropped presents, lol. You have to find ways to keep the game interesting! I'm so disappointed when I look up and it's just another silver slingshot.

Last edited:
I see them all the time when I'm playing. I just sell them all to Reese because they're kind of annoying and take up way too much space if you keep them. :D Funnily enough I found a Golden Slingshot before I even saw my first Silver Slingshot.

Back