• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pizza; Frozen or from a restaurant?

Frozen or from a restaurant?

• Total voters

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Do you prefer frozen pizza, pizza from a restaurant, or do you just not care?

Me.. I can't eat frozen pizza. Too gross. Every single one I've tried. Gross.

I prefer Little Caesars but I'm okay with Pizza Hut, too.. aS LONG AS THE CRUST IS LIGHT.

i used to love digiorno's frozen pizza, but then they changed it and it tastes horrible now. i love pizza hut's hand tossed pizza. <3

For frozen pizza Freschetta isnt too bad. If its from a restaurant I either go with Pizza Hut, Little Cezar's, or this local pizzeria thats really good! :)

I really don't care. Frozen is fine as far as the brand that I eat/my parents get for me on occasions lol
i used to love digiorno's frozen pizza, but then they changed it and it tastes horrible now. i love pizza hut's hand tossed pizza. <3

This. DiGiorno's is Disgusting IMO, way too much sauce.

I like oetkers pizza. And for some reaso. Totinos is ok to me. I think it's the texture of the crust, it just makes me want more lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Im feeling pricy then mellow mushroom pizza. But usually pizzahut ! Love the crust.

Restaurant pizza is always better in my opinion. While I can eat pizza that was originally frozen, it never tastes as good as pizza from a restaurant (or homemade pizza). Local restaurants often do a good job of this, but so do "big name" pizza brands. My particular favorite places to get pizza are Little Caesar's (good food, good price), Pizza Hut (their breadsticks and sauce are excellent), and buffet pizzerias, such as Cici's or Stevi B's.

I dont really care, sometimes frozen pizza is really good because the crust is light but it's nice to have fresh pizza too

Last edited:
Restaurant pizza all the waaaay! Although I haven't tried frozen pizza? o.o how does that even taste... but anyway, I don't think I'll even like it LOL

in northern california we have a pizza chain called pizza my heart, and it's by far my favorite. their ranch dipping sauce is the best freaking ranch i've ever had. california pizza kitchen has good pizza too. round table (not sure if this is found nationally or not) is alright as well, but it's too expensive for what it is.

lmao i didn't even really answer the question, but clearly pizza restaurants are better.

Last edited:
Restaurant pizza is almost always better than frozen, although I like frozen pizza as well. I prefer homemade over both of them, though.

I go to my fridge,
take the necessary ingredients out,
make it and stuff without baking it,
and then eat it like that.

That's how I like my pizza, personally...

depends
am i broke??? (some boxes are expensive, not worth at all)
or am i ballin enough to order pizza from outside

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have to add tho, zucchini pizzas are the best

Back