• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [Unofficial] Transformers Mafia [Endgame: Mafia Win]

Night 1
fpIHUad.gif

Trundle trudged along the path, hoping to avenge Crystal?s death by himself without involving any of his other fellow comrades.

Unfortunately the others mistook that for treason.

Trundle aka Autobot (Townie) died with good intentions.

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Night will end Monday, October 6th 7pm PST. Night may end early if all actions are sent in.

HAHAHA TOLD YOU

*gets serious*

Have fun playing Smash, Trundle.

Okay, yes, SP does have some explaining to do.
*waits patiently for SP's explanation*

Yeah, I'm not BumbleBee lol. Sorry. :(
At least the real one is staying hidden, but Trundle wasn't even doing anything, so I wanted to lynch him and I did.

~domo arigato mr roboto~

HAHAHA TOLD YOU

*gets serious*

Have fun playing Smash, Trundle.

Okay, yes, SP does have some explaining to do.
*waits patiently for SP's explanation*

You told us what? That Trundle was town? Did you know for sure that he was town? wtf why are you acting all triumphant about this.

Day 2

ghost2.jpg

It was a silent night.

It is now Day 2. You need 5 votes to lynch. Voting is to be done in this thread. You have 24 hours to vote.

Yay good job Doctor!

Note: I'm going to school in a bit so don't expect a post in like 8 hours

Okay well doctor should just out them self too. I really am bumblebee. Oath is an autobot. If doctor outs themself we have a 3/4 shot of hitting scum.

~domo arigato mr roboto~

Is it a good idea if the doctor outs themself though? If they out and we lynch mafia goon or godfather today then they're useless overnight since they can be blocked. If they can protect themself then they can also just be killblocked. Honestly, unless the doctor is up for lynch, I dont think they should out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

~domo arigato mr roboto~

Crazy-Gamer, whimsical, ryan88, ya'll need to post more. I know out of the three of you, whimsical is the only one likely to start posting but still, just have to say it.

Maybe it's because we're essentially in the same position as yesterday that I can't particularly get any reads on anybody. I have a suspicion I know who the doctor is, but when it comes to scum, I don't know. A tiny part of me has this conspiracy theory that justice is scum and withheld a kill to look like town got hit. It's crazy but it is a possibility. If the doctor DOES listen to Nick and outs, and confirms they protected justice, then yeah, I'll admit that this is a dumb theory.

Granted, it is slightly bolstered by justice jumping so easily on Trundle especially when Nick has been known to falsify cop reports and roleblocks as scum, and...Actually just act crazy. Why did you claim Bumblebee, then say you weren't, then reclaim it?

Back