Mafia [Unofficial] Transformers Mafia [Endgame: Mafia Win]

NO CRYSTAL I LOVE U

inb4 mafia staging it, i.e. like Tom did in one game a while ago when he was Godfather and had convinced FN1 that Dolby was mafia and so FN1 went and voted for Dolby so the Mafia all voted for Dolby and won.
All I remember was that LaurinaMN was playing that game

Seriously though, there is hardly anything to go off of anywhere. Heck, some of you probably have suspicions for me due to the conversation I had with BlueLeaf.

Who would kill Crystal??!!!??!?!??!?!!?!!?!?!?!

As much as I want Trundle dead I think he would probably go for the usual approach, aka kill all the talkers! Other known as Oath and Nick. Not clearing him though :lemon:

I can kinda see bestie Whimsical killing Crystal, though she usually doesn't made the choice of kills if she's scum (excluding serial killer). She usually lets her scum team decide and she just kinda goes with the flow from what I observed. Unless her scum team decided on Crystal

I remember Nick saying Oath's strategy was to kill off random people or something. Don't know if that's actually true because I'd rather not look back in old scum chats, but this could probably be a frame but I doubt it.

Mostly useless speculation because hey it's day one ?\_(ツ)_/?
However, justice brings Whimsical/Gamora/Capella to light a tad bit with the above post.

That's a waste of a kill imo
-To Sid's suggestion of killing Cory-

Niamh (missnoodle) just told me over skype that she has a complicated role, I'm trying to get it out of her right now. I asked her if it's one of those new roles that were just introduced, she said maybe.
So we should kill noodle

EDIT: But if she shows that we've been talking then we shouldn't kill her
-Suggesting a kill on Niamh-

Let's kill minties or alise

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Possibly Scum Buddies mentioning each other, then ruling it out?
Even though the better thing to do would be to just not even bother mentioning each other...
It's only Day 1, after all.

In Newbie Mafia 2, however, she was fairly agreeable, but did get in a little skirmish with Crazy Gamer because s/he was agreeing with everything.

- a - a - a -

Also, SP might've killed Crystal, as a middle-tiered player desu~ (in my opinion, at least):

SuperPenguin is GlaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin in Scum Chat said:
I am the Anger Core and I am just a goon. Since it's Night 0, any protective roles will just protect those who they consider strong players, so I suggest going for the middle tier players such as:
CookingOkasan
Aerious

What is our KP?

So yeah.
Do what y'all will, but I'm going to vote justice for more of a placeholder than actual suspicion, as I don't agree with the Trundle lynch, and they seem too eager.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah it's unofficial

##VOTE: justice

How am I staging it? Anything people say that involves saying RIP Crystal could be staged. And to be honest, idk what game that was but Tom probably won over FN1 with trust..not by faking his sadness over losing a town member. Trust is important if you're scum, because people easily claim to you and believe every word you say, heh.

I barely mentioned Whimsical/Cap when we were scum buddies in Cell Mafia 2. I mostly pretend to suspect half my teammates, and then don't mention the other half. But that doesn't matter because um, I'm town.

I honestly believe Nick's town. I was thinking he was a cop anyway based on how he was so confident to get Trundle lynched. However, he could be doing one of those Elise things where she claims shes cop and says whoever her gut feeling is scum even tho shes not a cop.

But yes, there's nothing much. Tbh I just want to lynch Trundle because he's probably too busy playing smash and won't post anyway, and I trust Nicky <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah.

##VOTE: Trundle

~domo arigato mr roboto~

A part of me is a little suspicious of justice saying "oh yes i thought nick might be cop yes of course i thought that" like anyone can say that

~domo arigato mr roboto~

A part of me is a little suspicious of justice saying "oh yes i thought nick might be cop yes of course i thought that" like anyone can say that

Anyone can say what you just said, but you chose to be the one to say it. Interesting...

No, it's alright Blu, you at least made some conversation, I just found a hunch pretty early in the game strange.

I would still like to wait for a CC for BumbleBee, it's Pengy we're talking about here so yeah. if there's none, then bye Trundle

~domo arigato mr roboto~

well i mean it was kinda obvious he was cop just because he was so confident trundle was scum, though i guess due to his personality people could easily mistake that as him joking around

eh i believe nick is bumblebee tbh, scum is too late to counterclaim anyway

Ok it's plurality I can change it anyway

It WAS plurality.

Karen changed it in the main post. It's Majority.

Look since nobody is bringing other candidates and he's likely to not be on anyways

- - - Post Merge - - -

~domo arigato mr roboto~

"Day 1 will end October 5th at approximately 10pm PST. You need 5 votes to lynch. Voting is to be done in this thread. " ???

Also I remember Karen saying she had some irl business in the last day/night post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait did she mean once 5 votes on him are placed then he will get lynched, but the post will come later? Ok, nvm then.

Votes:

Trundle (5): Superpenguin, BlueLeaf, oath2order, ryan88, whimsical

Justice (1): Blu Rose

Trundle will be lynched.

Back