• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [Unofficial] Transformers Mafia [Endgame: Mafia Win]

oHMYGOSH
guise

we're gonna team up against someone and throw them into space as they blow up

Shouldn't we be able to tell who each person is just by looking at them?

Optimusprime-originaltoy.jpg

Bumblebee_05.JPG

mwmegatron.gif

oHMYGOSH
guise

we're gonna team up against someone and throw them into space as they blow up

Shouldn't we be able to tell who each person is just by looking at them?

Optimusprime-originaltoy.jpg

Bumblebee_05.JPG

mwmegatron.gif
I see what you did there

Day 1
97spEmA.gif

Crystal was going to meet Sector 7 when she heard a shot. Quickly, she turned behind and saw them.

An ambush.

There were too many for her to handle. She desperately sent a call to her comrades for help but it was too late. By the time they came, she was nearly dead. But she had one last message.

?I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here?we are waiting.?

The Autobots had lost a great leader among them.

Crystal aka Optimus Prime (1 Shot Vigilante) never got to see her homeland rebuilt.

It is now Day 1. Voting is to be done in this thread. You need 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 will end October 5th at approximately 10pm PST due to personal stuff :p.

RIP Crystal (I like how she's all "inb4 dumb vig shoots n0")

Who are we lynching??? Trundle orrrrrr

Who would kill Crystal??!!!??!?!??!?!!?!!?!?!?!

As much as I want Trundle dead I think he would probably go for the usual approach, aka kill all the talkers! Other known as Oath and Nick. Not clearing him though :lemon:

I can kinda see bestie Whimsical killing Crystal, though she usually doesn't made the choice of kills if she's scum (excluding serial killer). She usually lets her scum team decide and she just kinda goes with the flow from what I observed. Unless her scum team decided on Crystal

I remember Nick saying Oath's strategy was to kill off random people or something. Don't know if that's actually true because I'd rather not look back in old scum chats, but this could probably be a frame but I doubt it.

Mostly useless speculation because hey it's day one ?\_(ツ)_/?

Who would kill Crystal??!!!??!?!??!?!!?!!?!?!?!

As much as I want Trundle dead I think he would probably go for the usual approach, aka kill all the talkers! Other known as Oath and Nick. Not clearing him though :lemon:

I can kinda see bestie Whimsical killing Crystal, though she usually doesn't made the choice of kills if she's scum (excluding serial killer). She usually lets her scum team decide and she just kinda goes with the flow from what I observed. Unless her scum team decided on Crystal

I remember Nick saying Oath's strategy was to kill off random people or something. Don't know if that's actually true because I'd rather not look back in old scum chats, but this could probably be a frame but I doubt it.

Mostly useless speculation because hey it's day one ?\_(ツ)_/?
Flashbacks to Cell Mafia 2 where whimsical did nothing

Also I can't really tell if the lynch on Trundle is serious or not am I dumb

Flashbacks to Cell Mafia 2 where whimsical did nothing

Also I can't really tell if the lynch on Trundle is serious or not am I dumb

I was mostly joking, though Nick will probably change his vote if a more pleasing candidate comes along. He pretty much random lynches on day one. Or votes for no lynch.

Okay, actually thinking back to IB mafia Oath prefers to kill less of a threat players because he knows the doctor will never protect them. He killed Ryan88 and went for Whimsical in that game, though Whimsical was protected. A doctor would've probably protected Nick or Oath, or even Trundle. Just a small comment I'd like to make, not enough for me to put a vote down because it's just speculating over mafia kills but that's all we have at the moment.

Thoughts so far, everyone?

Back